Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be a bit of a numpty, but I was told that the nomadic ashtray lights up when opened. If so, does it need to be wired in or does it have a solar cell thingy on top to charge a battery/lLED?

Just want something with a lid that you can throw sweet wrappers etc in so the cars not untidy. Anything else out there that'll do the job?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL

Maybe a bit over the top for what I had in mind - don't think (hope) the car ever gets that messy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does anybody have any pictures of the nomadic ash tray actually sited in the car? I always like to have an ashtray/bin in my car for all my sweetie wrappers, and was just wondering what this actually looks like in place.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Why not get a centre arm rest, this has a lid, you will get hundreds of sweet wrappers in there, plus maybe a few choccy boxes as well.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've already ordered the arm rest, perfect for filling up with pick n' mix!!
In all honesty the storage compartment in the arm rest will be put to good use with other items, I just generally like to have a little bin that you can easily remove to empty. Just wasn't sure whether it would look a bit out of place in one of the cup holders, and seeing as they are asking £30.00 for it, I don't fancy getting it only to find that it spoils the look.

Edited by: captain manyhands

·
Registered
998 Posts
Small Ford ashtray fits in the cupholder perfectly, Ie from a Ka or Focus , they are hingelidded and a very strong plastic construction. About £22 pound on Fords web site so have a look in the breakers yard, or find a non smoking non sweet eating Ford owning relative. My sisters Ka no longer has one, neither does my brother-in-laws focus.
Tc
Edited by: trachycarpus

1 - 19 of 19 Posts