Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks had my Juke DCI from December but never 100% happy as it had a rather annoying rattle /vibration especially when cold which sounded like it came from thje passenger side dashboard.Finally got round to taking it in to the dealers on Wednesday & they have informed me that there is a faulty heater hose causing the problem, booked in for next Wednesday to get repaired,will take 2 to 3 days so will keep everyone up to speed on this problem. Fee if you read this I will post a more accurate update when car is repaired.Anyone else has a noisy DCI get it in !

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
moved to technical section please update us and post in the known faults and fixes page please to help other members find issues and resolutions.
thanks the Mods

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
15 Posts
richygal said:
Well folks had my Juke DCI from December but never 100% happy as it had a rather annoying rattle /vibration especially when cold which sounded like it came from thje passenger side dashboard.Finally got round to taking it in to the dealers on Wednesday & they have informed me that there is a faulty heater hose causing the problem, booked in for next Wednesday to get repaired,will take 2 to 3 days so will keep everyone up to speed on this problem. Fee if you read this I will post a more accurate update when car is repaired.Anyone else has a noisy DCI get it in !
Hi All finally got the vibration sorted it turned out to be two pipes
coming out of the heater system inside the vehicle tapping on the
bulkhead, was a easy fix without much disassembly just pinch together
and secure with metal cable tie, hay presto rattle stopped. would rather
this than dash out and the thought of creating more rattles...!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are the 2 pipes you've mentioned easily accessable, and where exactly do you find them to check ? And can someone who knows very little about cars sort it or is it something that the dealership will have to sort ? I too am reluctant to have the dashboard removed if i can help it

·
Registered
1 Posts
The issue I am experiencing is a rattle/vibration coming from the engine compartment. Only occurs when the car is cold/hasn't been driven in several hours. The vibrating/rattling only occurs when I press the accelerator while driving(not in neutral). The rattling does stop after 5-7 minutes of driving and the car acts and sounds normal untill it sits for a few hours and begins rattling again. nox player for pc jiofi.local.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts