Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you dont get a spare wheel but when I lifted my boot floor noticed I didnt get a wheel brace or a jack ? what if youhad to take off your own wheel & take it to get a punture repaired ? is every one elses the same ?

·
Registered
873 Posts
To repair the puncture, you use the pump and kit in there, then take it to a tyre place who will have their own equipment presumably!

·
Registered
26 Posts
No 2wd Juke comes with any spare or jack etc these are all available to purchase from dealer.
As a word of warning if you use the gunk supplied to repair a puncture you will be buying a new tyre as once this stuff has been put in it renders the tyre un repairable

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Therewas also the issue of a shortage of replacement tyres (same as JUKES)

Apparantly the supplier is sending all tyres directly to Nissan causing a supply issue to tyre shops

Perhaps somebody would care to update us if they have managed to get a similar tyre

Fee x

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey guys ............. well I guess I am going to dissapoint some of you, but we do get our Jukes here with a spare tyre, jack etc
I was unsure myself until I doubled checked yesterday when I visited the dealer, and sure enough the spare wheel was there.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yep, some LHD cars come with spare as standard depending on the market, RHD don't... you can spec one as an option(with Jack and tools) if you want...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
that may be the case but Malta drive on the left the same as us in the UK
I would presume the CO2 emissons for tax are not an issue hence the extra weight of adding the spare in their market isnt a problem
or maybe its just the fact that a lot of the roads their are not that great and having a car their with no spare would be just silly

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
277 Posts
No deks ........ remember? told you the queen and the pope were here, so thanks to them everytime they visitwe get an upgrade

Well, I did ask the dealer yesterday about it, as I did mention that in the UKyou do not seem to get to have a spare wheel.Theyexplained that Nissan, before launching any of their cars in various countries, actually discuss the specs with the dealers.
So basically its the main dealer here that requested the spare to be included.

Re. Co2 emissions,yes they are an issue, and we are taxed accordingly.Edited by: lorrfal

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thought the co2 might be an issue as its still Europe so I would say its the dealers wanting the spare wheels for your country and good for them I dont think any car should be without a spare
hence why their is now one in my boot

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
THE spare is
135/90 R16 mine is slightly wider as mine came off a quashqai, yes it fits I was advised a QQ one is the same by Nissan, the reason its a smaller size is because the profile makes up the difference in rim size
the size qutoed is the actual size of spare supplied with the 4x4 Juke

·
Registered
27 Posts
we are still waiting on our kit from the garage (sportyjuke & Mrs Alicat) as we travel alot so did not want to use the other solution - Glue.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts