Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just got my Nissan Juke Acenta and friday and I love it!
However I used the bluetooth handsfree to anwser a couple of calls no problem the first couple of days however today I can't hear the other person and the can't hear me either. The phone is connected and it rings okay. I try and dial a number and it says its calling but again I can't hear anything?
Any suggests?
I tried the volume setting on the steering wheel but that didn't help either

Thanks

·
Registered
873 Posts
I had this recently... was coming through the phone's speakers/mic instead. Turned phone off and on again, problem solved.

·
Registered
873 Posts
What phone do you have? I have an HTC Desire.. must have got confused about where it should send the audio or something! The car still connected and paused the music on a call, but the call was coming through the phone rather than the car. Not had the issue since.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HI, I have an older Nokia K530i phone just now but getting a new IPhone 3GS for my xmas so hoping it works ok! Yes sounds like we had the same issue the car still connected and paused the music on a call, but the call was coming through the phone rather than the car.
Thanks again for your help

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same problem! my phones a Nokia N8 - goes silent both ways although registers calls coming/going. So far not solved by Garage or Carphone warehouse
but glad it's not just me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts