Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so its thursday morning,6.00am in down town cleck,our only day off,and we baby sit two off our five grandkids,6.30 am, i leave the house and see the can you dig it sat at the road side gleaming in the morning sun,slide on to the warm leather seat and fire the little beast up,cruise through town and circle the roundabout and enter the slipe road for the m62,slip it in to sport and give it the beans,for a little beast it sure does feel good,on to the 62 and off at the 621 for leeds,loverlylong easy left hander with a mazda mx5 on the inside lane lets give it a go,see how it corners,hold it at 85 sits nicely and feels good.through the under pass and on to chapeltown road,then,[make my day]coming the opposite way an other black juke
so i give it a wave,AND the first time ever,I GET A WAVE BACK,it made an old man happy,it was also a very attractive young lady,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another day of and another day bab y sitting,the princess and the chimp.on the way to bolton abbey,through bradford and lordy lordy,a siver juke coming towards me,gives me a wave,make my day.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Had my first today Gc, another Red in Dartford. Tc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts