Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think i am now resigned to the fact that Nissan have well and truly screwed up my chances of a nice Black Juke for Christmas. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

So after ordering in August, and lots of patient waiting my date came, and passed, and passed again...and today was my last chance to take deliverybefore I head off on hols tomorrow morning......and it aint here. They can’t even tell me for sure where it is.

What I find most annoying is that I can send a parcel the size of shoe box by DHL and they can tell me where that parcel is from start to finish, yet Nissan can't (or just won't) tell me where exactlya caris in their supply chain.

I'll be back 3rd Jan.....if my car aint sat waiting for delivery, i'll be thoroughly pi$$ed off. Watch this space.

Good luck to anyone expecting a delivery soon & Happy Christmas (not to Nissan though, bah humbug to them)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yes - think positive - perhaps the snow will have gone and you will be able to show off a new CLEAN car unlike the rest of us!!!!

All the best

Fee x

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello...

Same for me mate no Juke for xmas I am on holiday in Glasgow now ooooo its so cold. It does make me laugh the dealer doesnt know where the car is and Nissan phoned todayto say theydont know where the car is perhaps I should ask Fords they might know. I just cant believe it my god I sound like Victor Meldrew,they dont know where thousands of pounds worth of cars areit dont sound right to me.....

Have a nice xmas and a happy new year....

Jockney....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts