Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the juke and it mod will be placed here.
No picture of photo freak so sorry for the bad pic quality or lack in inspiration to make nice ones

This will be my topic to keep you guys updated with or what's going on with my juke (can't find the member ride section so, suppose this will be the right place for some updates)

Acceleration video 9sorry bad angel and quality ;) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whH8BG3WUdc

Also test fitted my 350Z rims, still on wrong tire size.

But I orded some nice Bridgestones Potenza RA050 235/45/18

Also some waiting for my Bi xenon 4300k or 6000k, that will hopefully com in today so I can fix taht in tomorrow.

Hope to have them next week fitted
Edited by: nissanjukebox

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
That is looking so NICE! Can't believe you've done so much to it already. Do let us know about the Xenon's and if they're easy enough to install!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iamdabe said:
That is looking so NICE! Can't believe you've done so much to it already. Do let us know about the Xenon's and if they're easy enough to install!
just installed it

easy, but couldnt take off the sidelights,.
But with the slimline balast it fits great, easy to install, got it done in say 1 hour

hard to make nice pixcs with the phone.

orded the 6000K bulbs also, they prob look more white

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
yea it's hard at night, if I lived closer NissanJukeBox I'd say i'd come take photos for you ;) Out of interest could you get one of them on during the day from dead on @ the front? I'm interested if they have the 'Xenon' or if they just look like a brighter/whiter halogen bulb?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iamdabe said:
yea it's hard at night, if I lived closer NissanJukeBox I'd say i'd come take photos for you ;) Out of interest could you get one of them on during the day from dead on @ the front? I'm interested if they have the 'Xenon' or if they just look like a brighter/whiter halogen bulb?
deppending on what color your getting.

The ones I now got are 4300K's so the look like more brighter halogeen's

Just orded 6000K's and there will look more white so more the xenon color so see on the factory fitted ones

try to make a pic tomorrow during the day

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iamdabe said:

still no proffesional photo camera ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GuyOh said:
any side profile shots of your juke with the 350z rims?
coming up this weekend.

the rims are now fitted with the right tire size.

tommorow gonna mount the and then I'll make some nice pics

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Sweet! is the Juke offset the same as the 350? That means you should be able to fit the AWESOME 370z wheels too! Oh man I wasn't planning on changing the wheels, but those 370 ones are luush!

What size tyre did you go for in the end?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
iamdabe said:
Sweet! is the Juke offset the same as the 350? That means you should be able to fit the AWESOME 370z wheels too! Oh man I wasn't planning on changing the wheels, but those 370 ones are luush!

What size tyre did you go for in the end?
No the offset is totally diffrent ;)
8Jx18 offset: 30 front
8.5Jx18 offsett: 33 rear

if I am not mistaking, so the rims will be more to the outside

370 rims would be nice, but I still want to have some tires because of the curbs ;)

tires on the 18's will be 235/45/18

gonna be sweet I think

1 - 20 of 122 Posts