Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does everyone think nissan should be telling everyone who is waiting for their juke to be delivered?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deks, if they told you, you would have to wait 4 months for it to be ready would you still have ordered it or would you have looked for something else.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I had a 2 month wait when I ordered, would I wait don't know but I would rather be told the wait up front than order with a closer date only to be told it will be put back, remember some dealers will tell you anything to get an order most marques now have waits for cars especially if its got extras on it.
The Yeti is a 6 month wait.
The biggest thing to consider currently their isnt anything like the Juke which is why most of us put up with its little failings because of the looks and style.
Maybe when the curb hits the streets and others build similar it will be easier to find something else.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you seriously considering changing your car already? could you imagine an advert on the tele withthe slogan a 4 month wait.............................. but worth it, it would take some bottle by nissan to do it. still they are selling well so they must be

Edited by: DRH12

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
My dealer appeared completely incapable of giving me an approximate delivery date (promised the next week after ordering, i.e. week commencing 19 December 2010).

Despite two further unanswered emails from me simply asking for a rough idea so that I could start to organise myself, I emailed Nissan Customer Services yesterday.

My Personal Carer (sounds good, doesn't it?), Lisa, telephoned me 10 minutes ago, and said she is hot on the case, chasing the dealer (who isn't answering the 'phone - surprise!), for my Order Number (conveniently not on the paperwork), and has promised to update me weekly on my car's status.

I am not holding my breath for a quick delivery, but it will be nice to know that I have a car on order and the schedule, regardless of what the schedule is.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its a shame, that people who want to buy a new car simply cant order direct from the manufacturer, same with picking the car up, could possibly cut the price of a car down with not having to pay dealers etc, whether or not that is viable or not is another thing but without dealers adding their bit wedge on i think they(nissan) would get even more car sales.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Update, the lovely Lisa has extracted the order number from the dealer (the thumbscrews I suggested worked like a dream
). Using Nissan's computer system she has produced an estimated delivery of 25 July 2011.

The dealer said they had tried to get a date, but the system wasn't working (yeah, right, same system, try the ON Button!). Of course it didn't occur to the dealer to tell me this, or, to tell me anything, ****, I'm only a humble customer, ffs.

The upshot is that Lisa will update me one week, and the dealer will update me the next week. Suffice to say, if the dealer neglects his duty again, he'll have two angry women on his back, and one of them will be in a position of power!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
any idea when they will be putting the overtime back on got told yesterday everything is cancelled in february

·
Registered
60 Posts
nothing till at least april for defo theres a massive shortage of cylinder heads for the k9k and ecu harrness for the 1.6 was told the other day by a top gaffer shrugged his should and said they {nissan japan } are giving us no chance felt like laffing sorry but he wants me to feel sorry for them like i said there giving what parts there is for other models

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
by the sounds of it the delays could be even longer than they are now, christ when they get the shortages sorted out we will never be away from work trying to clear the backlog thats built up
any idea when the european 4wd are getting built over hereEdited by: DRH12

·
Registered
60 Posts
they will be there going to start micra diesels so to and that gets a k9k its not what they said at first faulty batch its simpley the renault plant cant build enough there running at 100 % and still falling behind shoulkd have let us build them we would'nt be allowed to fall behind lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts