Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a fully paid up member of the Victor Meldrew appreciation society, I've had reason to contact both Nissan and Renault UK customer services about a couple of new car orders I have in.

Emailed Nissan about a week ago, and apart from a couple of automated replies I've heard nothing. In contrast, I emailed Renault on Monday afternoon and just 2 days later they called up to discuss my issues. 20 minute phone call, after which she texted me her direct contact details so we can progress.

Renault order is for a £6k twingo for my daughter, less than 50% of the value of the Juke order.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I must admit - Renault Customer Services were exceptionally good when I had my issues with my Megane.Seems like I have problems with every car ---- found it difficult to deal with Nissan initially to be fair once I got through the red tape the Customer Relations Manager is good.Have you pm'd them on this site ???Fee x

·
Registered
377 Posts
I must admit I cant fault them. I had a pm message through here & a very kind lady helped me with my courtesy car, I needed an automatic & she sorted it for me.I also had a lady in the customer services department that phoned me every 2 weeks, then weekly, even if onlyto say nothings changed, then daily as the dates changed on the system in the final week. She even phoned me a week later to make sure everything was ok & had gone ok at the dealers. So all in all I feel very lucky & cant fault them. I know that hasnt been the case for everyone, but I can only comment on our experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts