Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place I couldn't find anywhere to put it.

Anyway, I spoke to my dealer today and he said, because I'm paying for the car outright, I'm not entitled to the 3yrs free servicing that I would have got had I been getting the car on a higher purchase agreement.

However they have offered me 3yrs service for a £250 one off payment. ( is this good value? ) my Honda services were only around the £90 mark anyway.

Thanks again for any help.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Dinski said:
Hi guys. Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place I couldn't find anywhere to put it.

Anyway, I spoke to my dealer today and he said, because I'm paying for the car outright, I'm not entitled to the 3yrs free servicing that I would have got had I been getting the car on a higher purchase agreement.

However they have offered me 3yrs service for a £250 one off payment. ( is this good value? ) my Honda services were only around the £90 mark anyway.

i got 3 years free service,seems like they are trying it on, is it evans halshaw by any chance,chase it up, the worst they can say is no...its your money you can go to who you want,tell them,and see what happens,

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
glencairn said:
Dinski said:

i got 3 years free service,seems like they are trying it on, is it evans halshaw by any chance,chase it up, the worst they can say is no...its your money you can go to who you want,tell them,and see what happens, 
It's harrats Wakefield, I've asked them to do it for free, and they said there is no way they can.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I guess so, just wanted to ask to make sure it seemed legit really, you never know when these dealers are trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Have Nissan changed the offer again? I thought the free service was stopped in January and the offer now was £250 for 3 services. Anyway point being dealer can do as he pleases realy if he chooses to give it to you for free as part of the deal thats down to them its like a discount the dealer pays not Nissan
So if you didnt get anything off the car and he wont give you any freebies IMO you are in the wrong dealers try another all dealers will give you something even if its only a set of mats.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I never got the 3 years despite having ordered and bought the car in September. It's on a PCP though and through the Staff Friends & Family deal, so wonder if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Stormrider said:
I never got the 3 years despite having ordered and bought the car in September. It's on a PCP though and through the Staff Friends & Family deal, so wonder if that makes a difference.
Apparently from what i have read from others on forum , if you get an "employee" deal other offers are unuseable/not possible it seems

·
Registered
27 Posts
deks36 said:
Stormrider said:
Apparently from what i have read from others on forum , if you get an "employee" deal other offers are unuseable/not possible it seems
Depends on the offers, some are okay some aren't. Nothing on Jukes at the moment apparantly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was told last saturdaythat on PCP its included and on HP its not.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, but I got mine thrown in along with a heavy discount on the car.If you have several Nissan dealers within a reasonable distance just see which one will do you the better deal. Including servicing is not too much of a problem as the labour is quite a high proportion of a new (less than three years old) car service.

·
Registered
75 Posts
We took the 3 service for £250 deal when we bought our Juke.
Dont think it is a dealership thing it is an offer from Nissan.
You can take your car to any Nissan dealership and get the servicing done , not just the dealership you bought your car from.
At least thats what we were told.

On tthis subject...has anyone got something from nissan after paying for this?
We have never received a thing from them.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Asbury Juke said:
You can take your car to any Nissan dealership and get the servicing done , not just the dealership you bought your car from.

You are correct you can take it to any dealer for service
after a round 3 months you shold receive a letter from Nissan telling you what you have
well at least those of us that had the earlier free service offer did eventually

·
Registered
998 Posts
Asbury Juke said:

Yes I got my paperwork , one A4 piece of paper 3 months after picking up the car. Patience seems to be the buzz word for anything Nissan. Tc

·
Registered
102 Posts
The 3 years service and breakdown is a good offer but remember if you are on a PCP the last service will be as you are handing your car back if you are not going to keep the car it may not be the deal for you

1 - 20 of 28 Posts