Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My names Tyha and im here to answer any of your questions regarding Juke. Feel free to ask anything related to nissans

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi

Ordered my Acenta in Force Red with red interior (premium pack) in mid October. My dealer gave me a delivery date of Jan 25th.
Having cruised around the forum for a while now, I am getting the impression that I have to wait an awfully long time compared to some.
Why is it taking so long, does it make a difference depending on colour or location within the uk?

Apparently, all dealers use the same Nissan "Database" for ordering, so why the wild variations in delivery dates??????

Thanks

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi, What delivery dates have you got for the 4wd Tekna model? Many thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
singlofty said:
can I have my car next week please?
your wish is my command................oh sorry the force is not with me to make that promise...sorry, my hubby is a dealer principal shall I ask what the ETA shd be for you singlofty???? it does seem a LONG TIME..............

·
Registered
24 Posts
Juke-of-earl said:
When can we have the same blue as the 370 z has.
Do you want me to ask the hubby??? he is a Nissan DP??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey, that sounds about right for jan! unfortunatley the juke has been available since jul the 1st to order even before there was a demo test drive cars avaliable! nissan have sold all the quota of jukes for this year way back in end of sep so it your order would have came into next year! i know its frustrating but believe me when i say it is definetly worth the wait and yes colour and spec does have an effect on the delivery date! the reason people are driving around in theres already is cause either they put there orderon in july 2010 or they have purchased a car from a cancelled deal!!!hope this is of some help to u

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hello, yes we can provide spacesaver tyres but it costs £208 all in inc fitting! only model to come with a full size tyre already fitted is the teknas!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
tyhaglynhopkin said:
hello, yes we can provide spacesaver tyres but it costs £208 all in inc fitting! only model to come with a full size tyre already fitted is the teknas!
2 points thats rather expensive given nissan sell the package less tyre £110 tyre is approx £70
also no Juke comes with a full size spare the only Juke available as standard with spare is the 4x4 and that I believe is also a space saver

·
Registered
443 Posts
The only Juke that has a space saver spare is the 4x4,
None have a full size wheel.
We have carried out PDI's on all the Speck's at our branch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
appoligies, i seem to be stand corrected with regards to full size tyre, 4x4 is only avaliable in the tekna range so technically i was correct! all other jukes unless u have the 4x4 spacesaver factory fitted only has a foam kit and not a spacesaver unless u pay the extra £208!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
tyhaglynhopkin said:
hey, that sounds about right for jan! unfortunatley the juke has been available since jul the 1st to order even before there was a demo test drive cars avaliable! nissan have sold all the quota of jukes for this year way back in end of sep so it your order would have came into next year! i know its frustrating but believe me when i say it is definetly worth the wait and yes colour and spec does have an effect on the delivery date! the reason people are driving around in theres already is cause either they put there orderon in july 2010 or they have purchased a car from a cancelled deal!!!hope this is of some help to u
Thanks for informing me that my dealer had misled me into thinking I had ordered a car on the 19<SUP>th</SUP> Sept for delivery on the 30<SUP>th</SUP> Sept that was a fresh order and now find it was a cancellation. Also they had forged a Nissan printout of colours and delivery dates for the Acenta Premium up to the 19<SUP>th</SUP> Oct. I have now totally lost faith in my dealer of the past 15 years.lol.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Why would you be bothered if it was a cancelled order or a fresh one?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts