Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offer has changed on Nissan web site.
3 years low cost servicing £250 inc vat.

3 years RAC cover.

3years fixed finance.

Also new e-brochure.

available until 3 Jan 2011.

Not as good a deal as before but still a saving on servicing whish my deal had gone through before 1st of month.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
not that different as other offer was for 2 years free servicing
i reckon most dealers will make a compromise

·
Registered
199 Posts
glad someone pointed this out as i was sure they had changed it but could'nt put my finger on what....

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Hrm as my explained to me, the 2 years free service actually works out as 3 years running.

Good spot on the new brochure, some nice pics but sadly only red and silver pics of the Juke!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
iamdabe said:
Hrm as my explained to me, the 2 years free service actually works out as 3 years running.

Good spot on the new brochure, some nice pics but sadly only red and silver pics of the Juke!
you lost me there, i think could be me. 2 years free servicing, 1st end of year1 2nd end of year 2
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Changing my car before the end of the 2 year pcp finance. Only had the car serviced once. If you are buying a car on a 3 year deal and doing less than 12500 miles a year you only service the car twice before you change the car.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Strof said:
Changing my car before the end of the 2 year pcp finance. Only had the car serviced once. If you are buying a car on a 3 year deal and doing less than 12500 miles a year you only service the car twice before you change the car.
understand it now ok will have to insist on the offer i signed up for then

·
Registered
142 Posts
the current (last) service deal was for 2 services which may not be 2 years, definitely not in my case, to be fair the dealer did point that out

·
Registered
754 Posts
Bet they have more automatics ready for launch day in the US.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts