Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan Motor GB Ltd is actively reviewing the posts on this forum and we take great interest in your comments. As each situation is unique we invite you to contact us directly to discuss your specific circumstances, we can be contacted by telephone on 01923 899 334 or email us at [email protected].<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome Nissan, and let me say I am most pleased with every aspect of my Juke thus far

·
Registered
210 Posts
Call me synical, I have to wonder if the post above is really NCS.

"Nissan Motor GB Ltd is actively reviewing the posts on this forum and we take great interest in your comments"

Yet they are offline !Edited by: Fontie

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Fontie let me assure you and all the others this is genuine Nissan Gb that have joined
it is not Nissan customer services it is Nissan motors this is factual and I have just got off the phone to a senior man at Nissan who called to tell me they had joined.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I did wonder when I posted if you had a hand in them joining decks, I notice that they are online now, good on them.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I requested them to join but at the end of the day its their choice. As long as people treat them with respect then hopefully it will be useful to everyone and benefit us all.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Welcome Nissan GB.
For those of us who have been on the forum since it started it seemed strange that you had no visible presence until now. Having said that, there are substantial numbers of Jukes delivered and being used so it should now prove to be a useful source of feedback to you.
You will find, from comments here, that you have not built a perfect vehicle - but Nissan came pretty close. I am one of the lucky few who have received a CVT and find it a fantastic drive.
Overall very pleased with the Juke - one question though - why do you let some of them leave the factory un-painted?

(A forum joke - which will undoubtedly get a response from certain owners)
regards
12inch

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
That is the email address I used, and I received a reply in less than 24 hours.

About two hours later I had a personal helper, an order number and a delivery date and a promise to be updated weekly.

I'm not delirious about the delivery date, but at least it gives me something to look forward to.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome Nissan GB, It is nice to see you on the site, along with your valuable contact details.
However, I am in contact with NCS & my dealer, NCS have, so far, contacted me when they say they will, but, unfortunately it doesnt change the delivery date I have been given. By now I should be driving around in my shiny new Juke, yet, my date has gone back & if my date stays the same it will be another 4 Months before I set eyes on it. With all the best will in the World you cannot magic my Juke to me. So i'm sure at present there is nothing more you can do for me & many others waiting for our deliveries.

I do hope, however, you do take on board some of the valuable comments from members who have been lucky enough to have taken delivery of their Jukes. There are many wonderful members on here whose 1st hand knowledge could help you make a wonderful car, totally brilliant.

Enjoy the forum, we are a good bunch!

·
Registered
105 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Welcome Nissan GB.

For those of us who have been on the forum since it started it seemed strange that you had no visible presence until now. Having said that, there are substantial numbers of Jukes delivered and being used so it should now prove to be a useful source of feedback to you.

You will find, from comments here, that you have not built a perfect vehicle - but Nissan came pretty close. I am one of the lucky few who have received a CVT and find it a fantastic drive.

Overall very pleased with the Juke - one question though - why do you let some of them leave the factory un-painted?

(A forum joke - which will undoubtedly get a response from certain owners)

regards

12inch
Welcome from me also, and like ****, I'm a very satisfied owner of a (petrol) Juke.

Sure there are many tweaks that would help to improve it when it is revised for the next Model Year, but there are for my new E220 Merc, which is also in its first MY.

I applaud Nissan for officially joining this forum. I've not know other manufacturers do the same.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome NISSAN !!!
Glad to see you are actively showing an interest in what we think of our Jukes. It is vital that communication works both ways.

As mentioned by loads of us who have contacted you recently - this forum is a mine of information. Both positive and negative.

You appear to have listened to the views of the Qashqai Club over the past 4 years and heres hoping you do the same for us.Some of usmay be very disgruntled at the moment with your product and am hoping that you can giveus a positive outcome!!!

Fee

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hi to NMGB.

I am certainly on my dealer's radar and NCS.
But just to reiterate - some of us dci owners feel we are getting inexplicably poor mpg on our cars. I do love the car but I am extremely unhappy with the mpg and feel you have a significant problem with this. Looking forward to some help.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome Nissan GB - hopefully there will some positive comeback re the dci mpg issues some owners are currently experiencing. I ordered a dci - being told that the average mpg was way above what some people are currently managing. I bought the vehicle is good faith on this advice over other makes and models so I sincerely hope the issues can be rectified. PS enjoy the forum - we dont winge about mileage all the time - promise

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
WOOHOO!!!! - Well done you guys -- let there be many more offers of help to come from you all!!!!
Lets hope we all have a happy outcome and can all be happy again!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
272 Posts
nice one nissan.........and me and the wife love our juke.. simmo.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hello and welcome Nissan, unfortunatley i'm am one of the unlucky ones still waiting for my juke, i should of been picking it up any day now, but due to your cvt issues this has now been put back to May

1 - 20 of 107 Posts