Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay then, I thought I'd throw this out there. Ive seen on a few posts that some of us "patient" Juke maybe soon/never owners do have Micras. Most seem to be blue too & I wondered if we all have blue, so if we spot an 11 reg blue one are we prospective Juke owners in the waiting?I have a, yep youve guessed it, blue Micra, automatic, with Nissan connect. I must say I love it. Call me mad, and im sure some of you will, but, maybe its because I was without a car from last Oct till 3 weeks ago, or maybe im under estimating the pull of this little car my 4 year old Nephew has called Archie. But, im beginning to wonder about my order. No it doesnt tick all the boxes, but it does the job quite nicely & the fuel is lasting me an age!So, what colours are about, maybe I should open a poll?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sally - i dont think you are mad - I think the Micra is a cracking, wee nippy car..... i had 3 and loved them all!!!!
I love the Cafe Latte colour on the Micra - looks amazing

Fee x

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
My Loan Micra is NightShade (almost black with purple undertones), CVT, Connect and BT, Reg VK11, mostly driving around Notts/Leics/Lincs/Derbys but heading down A606 and A1 from about 2pm tomorrow.

·
Registered
133 Posts
We have got a brand spanking Note N-tec in white to tide us over til the Juke arrives. This isnt an official nissan loan car but the dealer has loaned us a demo until our revised order arrives.

Im impressed by the connect system and the practicality of the thing but by god its painfully slow and some of the plastics on the lower part of the dash are of quite a poor quality compared to what I am used to, I understand its a fairly cheap car though so to be expected i suppose.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well in saying that - the Jukes internal plastics are not soft touch or particularly high quality either, its an issue that has been raised before about the Juke so you should be used to it by the time you car arrives!!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
133 Posts
The Juke isnt going to be my car, Its my partners. I have a scirocco for daily use and a vx220 for sunny days. (which has the worst interior quality ever, but thats not really the point of the car)

·
Registered
605 Posts
The Micra I have got is electric blue and the diesel version. Its nippy and apart from I dont like the shape too much its a good little car. Besides I pick up my Juke tomorrow so we are only ships that have passed in the night

1 - 7 of 7 Posts