Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

just had a delivery of the logo style dust caps with nissan logo on top in alloy

i normaly sell these for £1.25 plus post if you goto our site and purchase with the code "juke" it will be free delivery...

as seen on ebay for over £3 a set

pack includes 4 caps nearly as cheap as a well know stores plastic ones lol

www.logodustcaps.co.uk

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
absolute bargain I've just ordered.
as per a thread later on here is a pic for customers

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
659 Posts
Cool. Thanks, rapid! Great item.

·
Registered
452 Posts
More goodies to add to my dust gathering collection, waiting for my Juke. Good price thanks, I have ordered!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry mate yeah some people call them valve caps....the little black caps you take off when you blow the tyre up...

they are metal and have the logo on top... and are hex shaped so if you want can really tighten them up to stop them getting stolen

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Hi Rapidrc just ordered 3 sets but forgot the juke code, not a problem though very happy with price.
12inch
I see you have faith in your neighbour hood their **** buying spares beofre they get nicked

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
deks36 said:
12Inchmick said:
Hi Rapidrc just ordered 3 sets but forgot the juke code, not a problem though very happy with price.
12inch
I see you have faith in your neighbour hood their **** buying spares beofre they get nicked
lol no not really - My Juke - Wife's C+C and daughters 318ti Beamer...........

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi rapidrc,
Collecting my new toy up on Saturday so can't resist your offer of the dust caps.
However probably me being a thiko but can't see where to put the 'Juke 'code in.
Thanks in advance of your response.

Jukeda

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
as he is off line I purchased mine earlier as you go thru the checkout process there is a coupon box to put code in

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks Deks, Did as you said but a message came up saying the coupon had expired

I will have to see what rapid says.

Cheers Jukeda.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Doesn't accept caps. Try lower case.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts