Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey look what I just got in the post from Nissan they look great its a shame they are only 1gb otherwise I would have put my music on them in the car
sure my kids will love them though

·
Registered
316 Posts
B*gg*rmesideways!

That looks cool!

(it also looks rude - but let's not go there)
(although I'm sure someone will)

Are they just for disgruntled diesel owners or can anyone get hold of them?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Siemarque said:
B*gg*rmesideways!

That looks cool!

(it also looks rude - but let's not go there)
(although I'm sure someone will)

Are they just for disgruntled diesel owners or can anyone get hold of them?
I have only seen normal black usb pen with Nissan written on them I have never seen this type before and was told they are quite rare apparently. have to say thought the same as you when I opened them up.

Real issue is Nissan GB haven't yet cottoned on to the accessories side of the JUke and I believe they are missing out big time on merchandise they could sell I for one would love a rally jacket with Juke on it etc etc the list is endless and given most owners are fanatics they will sell tons of stuff

·
Registered
272 Posts
I agree deks there is a number of USA sites which do ship to UK - key fobs T shirts etc - I think Nissan Uk are missing a trick!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They will need a much bigger bribe than this I can asure you
these dont even scratch the surface they are unique but at 1gb quite useless really
they would need to shower me with all the accesories in the catalogue for me to even consider selling out

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Oh dear, who designed those, sooo many bad things running thru my mind I cannot possibly comment (batteries not included!!!!!)

·
Registered
455 Posts
The new USB stick is a lot prettier than the plain black one myself and iamdabe got at the Sunderland factory

There should be a photo of the Juke launch goodie bag on this old Juke forum which myself and dabe used to go on. dabe is now moderator on this forum as iamdabe. The goodie bag was a bit pathetic IMO, the energy drink was the best bit.
http://nissanjukeuk.nice-boards.com/t5-uk-dealer-displays-july-august

They were given out in little Juke bags by members of the "Juke squad" who toured the UK:

I asked for a Juke gazebo, but Nissan sent me a white Juke beach ball instead....and it had a slow puncture

I'm still trying to find out what happened to the Juke gazebo

The chrome Juke badge is one of my favourite times. I got that from Nissan in return for not mentioning certain things which happened at Nissan during launch time They also sent me to the Paris Motor Show and the recent F1 show in order to wipe the slate clean! Bribery works for me

I notice that at the recent shows (F1 show, TopGear show etc) Nissan have had GT-r goodies on display but nowt for the Juke.

There seem to be a few bits of Juke 'tatt' on sale in Japan, but nothing very exciting:

THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME JUKE CLOTHING FOR MEN WOMEN AND um, Juke-lovin cross-dressers
but I havent seen it advertised - maybe I dont look on the right kind of websites

·
Registered
659 Posts
You sure you didn't photoshop them???
That's obscene...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I want that Gazebo will have to see if I can find it
had another parcel this morning contained a bunch of pens and a memo pad all with Juke written and a thernos mug

·
Registered
455 Posts
Haha, you have got them running scared deks! Well done!

I've had a Nissan laptop bag,Nissan pens andNissan t-shirts over the last 2weeks.

They're not averse to a bit of bribery at Nissan, and I for one am happy to take what they are offering!

I've made more than a few hints about a trip to and around the Nissan Oppama plant in Japan where Juke 4x4s and Cubes and LEAFs are made, but Nissan Japan seem blissfully UNaware of what Nissan get up to in Europe, and it seems Nissan Europe would like to keep it that way

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - if these things are sent to people who complain - they'll have to send shedloads out
Is this a bribe DEKS?? -

And quite frankly I would tell them to stick them up their jacksy... Do they honestly think that a coupleof USB sticks and a thermos flask counts for their shocking fuel economy which they are already well aware of...

I think not

DEKS - If i were you - get hold of that Juke gazebo and we can all camp out outside the JUKE factory ... a load of disgruntled Juke owners at a peace camp

I would do it - is anyone up for it - I am still hacked off as i believe they are well aware of the fuel consumption issue and arent publicly acknowledging it.. !!!

By the Way Nissan GB have been very quiet on the forum recently - only posted a couple of comments to ask people to contact them and havent even answered one enquiry from a forum member yet....

Fee

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have just phoned my dealer about getting these usb sticks and he tells me that they were used by Nissan to update dealers with news of the Juke.

·
Registered
277 Posts
erm .....
..... I really wouldn't want to be seen using that style of usb !!
Who on earth designed it? .... and who the **** approved it ???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts