Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Thinking of ordering a Juke but probably not till 2011.
Have just l looked at the USA Nissan site which has been updated
showing Sunroofs etc. Does anyone know if and when a sunroof will be available in the UK?

·
Registered
754 Posts
If you want a Juke in 2011 you better order it soon

I would love a sunroof on the Juke, so much so that I would upgrade if they introduced one.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Official line from the UK (direct from head of marketing @ Sunderland factory) is that right now there's no plans for a sunroof for the Juke in the UK. That's not to mean that there won't be the option at a later date, and indeed the American Juke seems to have a 'moonroof' option.

I would've totally loved a panoramic roof in the Juke, the interior with the is rear privacy glass dark and moody :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I asked about a sunroof, and was told because of the roof strengthening bars it would be an unlikely option !

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Hillman Imp said:
I asked about a sunroof, and was told because of the roof strengthening bars it would be an unlikely option !
Roof strengthening! LOL, seriously? what for! there really is some bull**** being spouted by some dealers IMHO.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Again I feel we in Uk have been short-changed by Nissan, not only do we get (in my opinion) uninspiring colours compared to the rest of the world, we also miss out on the sunroof which I've seen in several foreign roadtests

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
just been on the usa a website did-t is available their for $26ooo which is a round £16000 and according to my parents who live their you will never pay list price for a nissan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts