Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Does anyone have any ideas where I can get some sport metal pedals for my new juke arriving Feb 11??? Any companies, websites etc would be great. I've already been on ebay!!

Thanks..... MonkeyMan!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I believe these are available thru Nissan look on their aftermarket accesories website

sorry just been thru their catalogue they are not their but if you fancy a browse
its http://www.nissan-aftersales.co.uk/accessories/search

also I see on another thread you have ordered a DIG-T do these not come with sports pedals?
having a diesel i would know but their are a couple of owners of DIG on here who can confirm for you
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ohh sorry mate the way I read it was that you looked on ebay and couldnt see any, you didnt say in your original post that you had found some ! My post wasnt ment to be negative, a touch sarcy maybe.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi all i can do these for forum members for £79.99 including carriage within the uk .

Im Currently awaiting stock but have been told they will be here by This Friday 3rd december .
Pre orders are welcome as these do sell out really fast thats the reason i dont have them on my ebay shop.

JOhn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts