Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, so was I a few weeks ago. Saw it in the showroom and asked if I could have it and was told some garbled nonsense. Called a few other dealerships and was told the same thing so good luck. Send us a pic of it if you get one.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
DEALERS ARE FREE to sell them they had to buy them off Nissan before the launch and you wont believe how much Nissan charged them for it not holding my breath on getting one but will keep trying

·
Registered
912 Posts
There is the new Leaf model in our local showroom. Pity dek's couldn't get hold of one for the Club Mascot!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
There is the new Leaf model in our local showroom. Pity dek's couldn't get hold of one for the Club Mascot!
That is exactly why I am pestering Nissan to provide one free of charge

·
Registered
912 Posts
Wish you luck decks, we are all in favour I'm sure.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got confirmation that my Juke model is on its' way!
Spoke to a Nissan dealer who reckons it's worth a couple
Grand. Might open it to international sellers and resell it on eBay!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JukeLuva said:
I just got confirmation that my Juke model is on its' way!

Spoke to a Nissan dealer who reckons it's worth a couple

Grand. Might open it to international sellers and resell it on eBay!
they cost the dealers £4000 to buy they cost Nissan £6000 to make apparently so my contact tells me
he was amased when I told him what it went for on ebay

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I am so jealous and have to agree it looks far bigger in your photos than it did in showroom and on the ebay picture

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol decks, I'm jealous of YOU. I haven't even got my REAL Juke yet!My excitement has gone now. I must admit, it was frightening to see the huge box come through the door. Even now I'm wondering where to put the **** thing. It's too big for my little flat and it's going to be a hassle when I move home soon. It doesn't look so big on the shop floor but the size of the shop is huge compared to my flat so my judgement of size was off to say the least!I might resell it but I'm not sure yet. It really is too big for my home. (Not happy) :-(

·
Registered
912 Posts
It would be a great mascot for the Juke Owner Club and I reckon we should all have a whip round to buy it off you, so that it could be taken to the anual meets . What do you think deks?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts