Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to this forum and looking for some information, I have just recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Juke n-tec 1.5 diesel, and very happy so far. I have had the for one week but noticed today that the key light inside a car symbol on the dash is flashing only when the ignition is switch off, but when the key is put into the ignition and turned on the flashing red light goes out. Is this normal or is the a problem. I have tried both keys and flashing light is the same with both keys, I have the remote type with the key built into the fob, it’s not a key less entry system.
Thanks Carlo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am new to this forum and looking for some information, I have just recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Juke n-tec 1.5 diesel, and very happy so far. I have had the for one week but noticed today that the key light inside a car symbol on the dash is flashing only when the ignition is switch off, but when the key is put into the ignition and turned on the flashing red light goes out. Is this normal or is the a problem. I have tried both keys and flashing light is the same with both keys, I have the remote type with the key built into the fob, it’s not a key less entry system.
Thanks Carlo
Hi, did you ever get this fixed as I’m currently having this problem

·
Registered
10 Posts
Isn't the immobilizer symbol a small red car? That should flash fast after you remove key and lock it then settle down after 10 sec or so..
I think the key light flashing is telling you to replace the key fob battery. The fob is coded to the ignition barrel so needs power for that and as a remote fob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts