Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if its wrong topic/forum

i did a search and couldnt find anything.

i have just bought some Nissan Juke car mats

how do you fit em drivers side?!?!?!?!

looking on instructional paper that came with them, it sort of looks like there are two little protrusions sticking up out of floor that mats slide over to hold in place

my wee Juke doesnt have sticking up bits on drivers side.....

it just has two holes

any one got the mats fitted? can you have a look? is there an extra bit i should of bought or got with mats?
i know you kind folk will help

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Boxin are these the runner mats you have is so thats correct they just push over the lig on the floor , However if they are the Carpet mats you are missing the fixing kit
JOhn

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are the carpet mats
they are nissan ones but off fleabeay from a nissan dealer on there

John are you saying that the fixing kit shhould of came with the mats?
holeymoley did you get a fixing kit with your carpet mats that you had to put in the holes on your drivers floor or are you saying that you already had the bits that stick out of the floor in place ?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
@ boxindad, do you have holes in the carpet of the car if so the 2 locating lugs for the mats are missing their should be 2 plastic lugs for the mats to grip to if they are not there and you have 2 holes then you need to go to dealer and ask him to rectify

·
Registered
32 Posts
my drivers matis the same by the sound of it, the floor has a stud and the mat has a hook or is it the other way around? anyway it doesnt fit securely. Will add it to my list when it goes back to the dealers next week

1) low mpg??
2) auto wipers not working
3) auto lights not working
4) wipers only got 1 speed
5) auto wing mirrors dont fold in

still love the car though

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the replies

well all i have on my drivers footwell is tow very neat HOLES!!!

near my drivers seat base, so it looks like my lugs / studs were not there, i will give the stealers a call

see if they can post them out, i imagine the lugs slot into the holes in my nissan floor and the matts

click over the top of them

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the replies

well all i have on my drivers footwell is tow very neat HOLES!!!

near my drivers seat base, so it looks like my lugs / studs were not there, i will give the stealers a call

see if they can post them out, i imagine the lugs slot into the holes in my nissan floor and the matts

click over the top of them

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
kind of though you will need to take some trim off to fit them as they are 2 piece and one bit goes in from bottom of carpet, I know this as the valeters at car wash pull mine out and I had to refit them

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmmm
well to be honest the mats dont move and seem to grip the juke floor anyway....
after a heated conversation with nissan who tried to tell me several times that there was nothing missing on my Juke... finally admitted maybe there was after i explained that if i had to drive down there to proove it i would be a little bit anoyed... possbily in a bad mood and that would not be nice for any of us...... they finally admitted these studs were missing and have offered to send me them in post
but i didnt realised there would be a fitting issue, i thought the lugs just popped in...
to make matters evern better, i still have not received my 8 k for my subaru!!!!
cos the salesman thought the finance company paid it to me!!!!!
i explained that his dealership had actually bought my scoob in part ex.... so no i get the cheque next week.... BERKS!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Did you get the fittings working for your mats?

I have the rubber ones and have the small plugs present - but the holes in the rubber mats don't want to grip them - they just slip straight off.

It might help if I could find the instructions, of course

1 - 12 of 12 Posts