Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We purchased this car in May 2015 and have had nothing but trouble since the purchase. From 1 week after owning it went back just for the brake pads and discs to be changed and that was just the start. We have had nothing but trouble. Disappointed that after each time it had been back to the garage the car was valeted but whatever the valet department used on the inside of the car a bubble appeared on the door panel. Warranty department wouldn't accept liability and we were left with a damaged door. We wrote to the MD of Nissan but that letter got intercepted by one of his secretaries and never reached his desk and they too said they would not over rule the warranty department. Basically sticking two fingers up to us because we are small drop in the ocean compared to a big company like Nissan. We've decided to get rid of the car now as all the problems we've had with it has put us right off in owning another Nissan. We will not be giving our hard earned money to another Nissan dealer. We lost our deposit of the car we traded in £5500 and then the shortfall of selling the car to the finance owned was another £1700. Nissan you should be ashamed of yourselves.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Which Nissan dealer was this and where ? As sounds like completely unacceptable to me. I have never had any problems with cars under warranty being sorted to my satisfaction and think you should have taken this further....

You maybe a small drop in the ocean but if Nissan treats all its customers like this then that ocean will soon dry up as word spreads about how poor they are....

I must admit I have had over 20 new Nissans and the few problems I have had have been sorted ok so not sure what has gone wrong here - Hope you have more luck with your new car, Whatever it is....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply. This car was purchased through Glyn Hopkin in Cambridge. We have now got rid of the car today 07.01.16 . We came to a point that we didn't actually particularly enjoy driving it after the experience we have had and vow never to buy another Nissan. There was another fault with the clutch pedal only last week but to be honest we couldn't be bothered with the hassle. Now it's left us buying an older car than the Qashqai just to run around in. We were also told the car had had a service when we collected the car (in May 2015), so how come we had about 4 calls from the service team in Romford to say the car was due for a service at the beginning of February? So it makes us think did it really have a service when we collected it? Disappointed and upset for losing so much money :( I don't know if there was any way we could make a claim against Nissan?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts