Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi chaps not sure if anyone can help me i have had this nissan juke for about a year now with no probs at all then the other day my yellow engine management light came on witch sent my car in to limp mode lack of power going up hills i have since purchased a delphi diagnostic software to witch i have plugged the vehicle in and read the fault codes present stored in the ECU there is 3 fault codes present every time i clear them and take the car for a drive after 1 to 2 days the engine management light comes back on as soon as i plug the diagnostic back in to the vehicle the same 3 fault codes are back again any help would be much appreciated guys here is how the fault codes are displayed on the diagnostic computer below

1) 14539229 UNKNOWN FAULT CODE

2) P1525 CRUISE CONTROLLER SWITCH WITH VARIABLE SPEED LIMITER IMPLAUSIBLE VALUES THE DATA SUPPLIED TO THE CC/SI IS INCORRECT PERMANENT

3) P0380 PREHEATING UNIT DIAGNOSTIC CONNECTION FAULT ALERTED VIA THE CONTROL UNIT PERMANENT

these are the same fault codes coming up every time the vehicle goes in to limp mode i hope some body can help cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts