Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just about to leave to pick up shiny new Juke. Just had a call from my salesman to say that Nissan have done a system update on their finance system which has broken the whole thing and they can't print the finance docs off for me. Was due to pick up at 11, now waiting for a call.
Apparently Nissan had neglected to tell their dealer network that they'd be doing this.
Sounds like its on a par with their ordering system

·
Registered
231 Posts
That sucks!

I hope they resolve it quickly and you get to pick up your Juke today..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Talk about teasing !

I've got the same one on order - hopefully they will have smoothed out all these wrinkles by the time mine is due (repeat this to myself until I believe it !)!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Latest update - still waiting for Nissan. Nightmare

·
Registered
8 Posts
Feel for you mate.

I nearly had a problem when i picked my car up yesterday.

Nissan couldn't tax my car. Said there was something wrong with the VIN number. Anyway I kicked off at the manager over the phone as my insurance on my PX car expired that day. There was no way i was going to drive around in an uninsured car.

Lo and behold after 20mins got a car back from the manager. Problem all sorted.

Picked the car up later that afternoon as scheduled and love the car to bits now!!

Oh.... the wife likes the car too... it's not all me me me... honestly!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hope they are filling the tank for you.
Why didn't they print off the finance yesterday?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Chris hasn't posted since then so I take it the car must have arrived and now in safe hands!!!!

I certainly hope so anyway

All the best!!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
329 Posts
Eye,

He's either out in it at the mo, or hes in a Police cell, having put a brick through the Nissan dealers window!!

Andy

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally got to dealer at 4.30. Left at 5.30 after very thorough professional handover. Well done Beadles in the end. They chucked some extra fuel in the car as sorry as well. Had an evening appointment to go, so just got in. Huge smile on face - what a car. I really like sport mode

·
Registered
455 Posts
I can assure you that Nissan dealers and Nissan GB/ Nissan Eu/NMUK staff and the various Nissan agencies get frustrated with Nissan at times.

Nissan LEAF customers seem to be the latest to have problems with possible delivery delays and poor communications.
http://i52.tinypic.com/ej9ee.jpg

iamdabe and myself and a few others got to see first hand the choas at Nissanland less than three months ago. Since then quite a few changes have taken place among PR and communications staff and agencies, so MAYBE there'll be some improvements as a result

1 - 11 of 11 Posts