Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just received a call from Nissan would I take part in customer satisfaction survey about my experience with Nissan and my dealer in connection with my dealings in September I said they may want to wait until i have actually taken delivery of my car before asking me such questions.
Have to laugh really it must be a mad house at their service centre.

·
Registered
367 Posts
that's sooo funny I'm sure some of the others on here would love to fill out a survey!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Was asked to do one as well about a month ago. My feedback was that the dealer could be more proactive in providing me with updates about the car

·
Registered
659 Posts
They left a voicemail on my mobile this morning but I haven't got back to them yet. I think my car is coming along OK. Dealer says it is on the premises and I have no reason to doubt that. But I am annoyed on behalf of all those people who have been messed about. I need to get back to them...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would LOVE to do a survey about their dealer's customer service!!
Could say in 1 word really....

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sadly - I dont know what I could say to them...

Dealer was fab considering he was working with duff info from Nissan!!!

Customer Services in Sunderland PANTS - considering they contradicted their own info and confused matters further by giving me different dates from the nissan distribution system and then stating they shouldn't have given me dates at all as dates couldn't be guaranteed. WHAT???

What sort of customer service is that... That said - I haven't got the car yet so will hold fire - see how it is and let rip if theres any problems....

Roll on tomorrow

Fee x

·
Registered
17 Posts
jackstini said:
I would LOVE to do a survey about their dealer's customer service!!
Could say in 1 word really....
+1

·
Registered
30 Posts
I picked my car up last Thursday and my salesman said his manager wanted to speak to me before I left. The manager then proceeded to tell me that I would get a phonecall from Nissan doing a customer survey and suggested that the dealership would only do well if I said the service was excellent!
Compared to LOTS of you I haveactually had excellent service. Ordered my car on launch day 24th September and picked it up on the 28th October. Have to go back to get my mudflaps fitted which I am doing on Friday and been told the garage will valet the car too.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I had a call today from Germany asking if i'd had a new car in the last 6 Months. I said "well no" & she said "oh not another one weve been told you have."I said "well we ordered one in October last year & are still waiting, our date is May, but im not expecting too much as its built in Japan & they have enough to deal with". She said, "well would you do the survey it takes 15 Mins." I said "No, how can I commenmt on a car I havent got." To that I was told ok maybe I could do it in the future if I wanted!They must have had my phone number from Nissanas its my mobile number & I never ever give it out, but, to Nissan I did &its the only one Nissan CSalways contact me on! Words fail me!

·
Registered
416 Posts
sarahf said:
I picked my car up last Thursday and my salesman said his manager wanted to speak to me before I left. The manager then proceeded to tell me that I would get a phonecall from Nissan doing a customer survey and suggested that the dealership would only do well if I said the service was excellent!
Compared to LOTS of you I have actually had excellent service. Ordered my car on launch day 24th September and picked it up on the 28th October. Have to go back to get my mudflaps fitted which I am doing on Friday and been told the garage will valet the car too.

I was told exactly the same thing by the manager and salesman at Mill Nissan Knaresborough when I picked my car up at the end of December.
Up to now I've heard nothing!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
My dealer has been as good as it's possible to be, given they can do nothing about the situation in Japan.

They are communicative, not dissmissive, have poked Nissan into giving me an automatic Loan car, followed up with that demand, in spite of Nissan not being keen, and, maybe, just maybe, I may have it on Sunday

1 - 11 of 11 Posts