Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, out of the blue NCS called today to say she was looking after my case & she'd been off the last couple of weeks.
Did I know it was still showing May? I said you mean 20th May. Yes she said. Then all she said was i'll do my best to keep you updated & thank you for your patience! With that she was gone from the phone call!

Laugh, I could have cried!

·
Registered
329 Posts
May?

Jesus, the Juke must be more popular than I thought!

What colour / spec you going for (dont say white, dont say white).....

Its a similar story for people who ordered a Hyundai ix35.....some of them have been waiting over 9 months now! - They must be VERY loyal....I would have told the Dealers to ram it months ago...

Andy

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Andy, its the tekna 4wd version in................... red! It was Jan, then March, now 20th May. Not a happy bunny! I was tempted to cancel, although I love the Juke, but othermakes have big waits too. Hubbys been told to order his next company car a good 6 months in advance. But I must say if it goes back any furtherI may cancel. Im without a car now too.

Happy New Year
Sal

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
BOOOO - RED -------

On a serious note - that is a long wait - I am not sure I would be willing to wait that long

All the best to you

Fee x

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the white, but not the pearl, plus ive had a white car before & my brothers is white. Ive never had a red car before, my last was silver, so wanted a change. I really wanted blue, but the bright blue we cant have, nothing against haptic, just fancied bright blue. So sorry, red won, but I lurve the white! I spotted one today & even with the muck on it the lines were cool!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
RED,RED,RED now if you had ordered white it would have been August ,white is that popular
It's only August cos it takes that long to rub the colour off and restore it to it's original primer.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm thinking of getting our car along to the bodyshop and having a sepcial paint job done on it, OUCH!!! Sorry, I have just been woken up, she must have seen my dream cloud where the Juke has a gleaming Black Pearl overall colour blending to a deep Royal Blue over the arches and door shoulders. The roof is replaced by a fullpanoramicaffair, fully tinted of course.Light pipes fitted along the underside of both sides and high chrome tail pipes with chunky tyres for that go anywhere, sand dune type feel... ooooooo!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
sallyspud said:
Hi Andy, its the tekna 4wd version in................... red! It was Jan, then March, now 20th May. Not a happy bunny! I was tempted to cancel, although I love the Juke, but othermakes have big waits too. Hubbys been told to order his next company car a good 6 months in advance. But I must say if it goes back any furtherI may cancel. Im without a car now too.

Happy New Year
Sal
sunderland plant do not build the 4wd version so you car will be getting made in another plant the juke has a big order list for europe not the uk thats why the wait is so long

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nissanman2010 said:
sallyspud said:

Happy New Year
Sal
sunderland plant do not build the 4wd version so you car will be getting made in another plant the juke has a big order list for europe not the uk thats why the wait is so long
Hi, yeah its being made in Japan, as well as the CVT issue. Its just such a long wait & you cant be sure it wont go even further back again. Its taken the shine off it & its the ongoing joke in our family now!
Happy New Year

·
Registered
5 Posts
it will be the same line sequence in japan probably 10 in 100 built will be right hand drive for this country, line 2 at sunderland plant which the juke goes down are expected 2 go on 3 shifts as well like line 1 the quashqai i think the juke is going 2 be a very popular car happy new year 2 you 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts