Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
I think Nissan CS just use the phone and phone the dealer and Nissan UK to keep abreast of what is going on. Certainly on delivery dates they have no more information than the dealers. I suspect in your case the dealer told them they would pay for the repair so they assumed that had happened.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Whilst I absolutely agree with you DEKS, it seems that the biggest problem in NISSAN is the lack of communication

I feel that if this communication issue was improved - the overall service would be a damned sight better then present.

I think too with ALL the Nissan issues just now with delays, faults etc - they are one VERY VERY overstretched service. Issues too with Qashqais, not just JUKES.

Still - they need to pull their fingers out to get improved customer feedback

You really have been given a hard time DEKS - thankfully your car is back in one piece...

Fee x

·
Registered
443 Posts
I have only had one.dealing with support when my x trail broke on holiday.they did a good job but they didn't stick to one person to handle the case.my car was fixed near the end of warranty .thanks JFE .
Van hire refunded .
I guess it harder when the problem was not the responsibility of Nissan but the dealers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts