Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have had my Accenta Premium since the end of January and although I like the car very much the petrol consumption is not impressing me.My previous car a Honda CRV 2.0 litre was very nearly the same mpg.However back to my query,I have been having a problem with the sat.nav/maps screen, it keeps going off or the screen goes red and then goes blank and whilst it is off the radio plays but can't be changed(ie station or volume), and then all of a sudden it comes back on then off then on,not very good if I was somewhere I wasn't familiar with and needed sat nav to get me home.
Will take it to a dealer as soon as I decide which one as I bought the car in Stoke and I live in South Manchester. Any recommendations from all you knowledgeable Jukies.
Thanks Jukeda

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Kats its knowing which dealer to go to as I am sure you will agree when you follow this forum there are good dealers and bad one as some members have experienced. Have you had any experience of the one near Broadheath close to your neck of the woods.
Jukeda.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
They have been great for us so far but not needed them for any warranty issue, worth a go if it's Local to you.
X

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that info Kats, I am in Baguley and was in the retail park( Homebase etc,)today.I can get there on Wednesday so will give them a try. Thanks again.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Neither Kats, it is Grey but with a very good covering of dust.Just got back from Gran Canaria and I think the sand clouds have followed us home,not had time to get the hose pipe out yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts