Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We have a new 19 plate Juke and today we came to the car to find the screen black and displaying status initialising then goes to status update and then status update failed and shuts down and loops around.

Is there a way to somehow press the right combination of buttons to get out of this loop?

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I manage to resolve the issue by removing and reinserting the 20a fuse for audio from the box bottom right of the engine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

We have a new 19 plate Juke and today we came to the car to find the screen black and displaying status initialising then goes to status update and then status update failed and shuts down and loops around.

Is there a way to somehow press the right combination of buttons to get out of this loop?

Cheers
We are having the same fault on our 68 plate Juke, and apparently it is a common fault, which they are working on a firmware update on to rectify it. It will be issued as part of a recall as they seem to have recognised this is across the range and not isolated cases.

Pulling the fuse will fix it temporarily, as will an extended power down (my partner leaves her car for approx 6 hours, and it "fixes" itself). But it will keep re-occuring...

Just out of interest do you have any SD-Cards or USB Memory sticks inserted?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife has just informed me that we are also having this issue. Just started this evening. We have a 16 plate one

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, has anyone had any success in getting this fixed?
No news with Nissan on this being recognised as a fault with a recall. When I spoke to my local Nissan dealership they've said they haven't ever heard of the issue and quashed my comments saying I'd seen lots of occurrences in a search online!
Requires a diagnostic and then whatever they recommend from that, don't want to be getting charged ridiculous amounts if there is an easy solution!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts