Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phone call today. 14-16 Week wait.... I could walk to Sunderland , make the car myself and walk back..quicker...
Anyone else had the phone call today...I went to the dealer on Sunday for a walkaround. He said there were cars sitting on site....All the wrong colour , wrong engine and wrong spec...I thought he was taking the ****...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What engine and spec have you ordered?I've ordered the DIGT Tekna in Black 6 Speed 2WD and it was 14 weeks from ordering to collection. At least with waiting you will get exactly what you want.This forum should help the time pass, it helped me

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the 1.5dci...Which I am sure is built in Sunderland......

Thanks your right the forum is good crack.....some great people on here...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm forward to all the gadgets and gizmos that bare on the Tekna.The time will fly Gazza, plus you have this time to learn everything about the car and accessories to buy while you wait

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aye your right...

Will be a super Geek by the time it comes....

Its like when your a kid on Christmas Eve.....

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Gazza - Are any of the cars at your dealers site - your spec??

Given thatdealers are saying they are all wrong - they might be right for you???

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Nissan moving the goal posts. Remember that Japanese game show called Endurance ? Well, this waiting malarky is a spin off of that. Hang in there.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Good if you're a Geordie or Maccum I suppose but could only stand 4 mins of it. Very cleverly made, though. I can appreciate all the effort that went into it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
diesel said:
Gazza90000 said:
Being a proud Geordie I have this to pass the time away....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/tyne/hi/front_page/newsid_9435000/9435038.stm

Embarrassing...
LOL.....Wtf..is that all about.? So funny ..no wonder your a proud geordie ...think you'd end up in the nut house if you watched that every day for 14 weeks...
Nice one gazza put a smile on my face
TTTT Tyne and Wear MMMM Metro. Its the Geordie equivalant to the Tube.... Most of these people have probably entered Britains Got Talent or X Factor at some time and FAILED.... They reckon on the local news it was Opera....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tapping my fingers on the kitchen table is driving the wife mad....Its suprising how the sound of fingers tapping, indicating I am bored or stressed has such an affect on peoples tolerance levels.........I think my wife will end up ringing the dealers daily......Plus pacing up and down the living room does not help either....I am always like this when I am waiting for a new car......

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Arrrghhh Had a missed call from the dealer today. Expecting the Juke on the 31st ...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Will be on holiday so I will have lots of drinks ready to toast your new baby. Sending you wishes that it all goes to plan

1 - 20 of 34 Posts