Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
very good photos andy, great to see the pleasure you are having from your new baby, lets hope it encourages other juke owners irrespective of colour(mick, fee and you other colour minded forum members ha ha). keep enjoying andy and look forward to more great shots of a superb car.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WITHERS said:
Great photo's of a great car

Also may i ask what software you used for the shot's ?
Thanks Withers...
For thos interested the shots were taken using two Canon EOS 40D DSLRS, one with a Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 EX DG & the other with a Canon EFS 17-85mm.
The post production software was Adobe Photoshop CS4.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love theshots and editing. We have the same interest (photography). Thought i've seen you one time at cloverhill road in December.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
AGL

Andy - Can I just say I have had another look at your pics and the last one is stunning - The car looks almost a plum colour... Very very nice....

Mr Nev - All our colour banter is a good laugh
.. Each and every one of us knows that any other JUKE owner has good taste...otherwise we wouldnt have got a JUKE.....

Fee x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi JofHazard - great photos on your link .............and yes the one Andy likes is fantastic, I did note that thereis a long list ofladies commenting on the pic too

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.