Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I took advantage of the good weather today & went on a drive along with a quick photo shoot along the way.
Here are a few of the results.

Regards,
Andy

·
Registered
659 Posts
Some very arty shots of my car you have there!

·
Registered
93 Posts
hi andy.absolutely fabulous. Very nice pictures.The more I see it, the more I like it. keep it up and post more pictures. Thanks

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh - I am so jealous - beautiful pics - not a flake of snow in sight and car is clean

I absolutely love the sepia photos... absolutely gorgeous

Fee x

·
Registered
189 Posts
very good photos andy, great to see the pleasure you are having from your new baby, lets hope it encourages other juke owners irrespective of colour(****, fee and you other colour minded forum members ha ha). keep enjoying andy and look forward to more great shots of a superb car.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WITHERS said:
Great photo's of a great car

Also may i ask what software you used for the shot's ?
Thanks Withers...
For thos interested the shots were taken using two Canon EOS 40D DSLRS, one with a Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 EX DG & the other with a Canon EFS 17-85mm.
The post production software was Adobe Photoshop CS4.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love theshots and editing. We have the same interest (photography). Thought i've seen you one time at cloverhill road in December.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
AGL

Andy - Can I just say I have had another look at your pics and the last one is stunning - The car looks almost a plum colour... Very very nice....

Mr Nev - All our colour banter is a good laugh
.. Each and every one of us knows that any other JUKE owner has good taste...otherwise we wouldnt have got a JUKE.....

Fee x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi JofHazard - great photos on your link .............and yes the one Andy likes is fantastic, I did note that thereis a long list ofladies commenting on the pic too

1 - 20 of 22 Posts