Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted a white Juke this morning at Ncle Shopping Park Byker looked mint nice and clean, an 11 plate, a proper coat of paint would of improved it somewhat but never mind still looked good.

Starting to see more around after the 11 plates came out most of us hung back to get the new plate so quite a surge now.
Happy Juking.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Acrorat,
that must of taken some time to get to work

·
Registered
58 Posts
acrorat said:
Well not so very far from Jesmond
Small world! I live in Jesmond! Am i right in thinking you have pet rats? (I'm probably way off the mark here!)

·
Registered
58 Posts
acrorat said:
You're bang on the button with the Rodential Potential

Give my regards to Osborne Road
Haha, it really is a small world! I've got 5 rats (females) myself! I try to avoid Osborne Road (for drinking, anyway!) but I can usually be found in The Collingwood Arms down by The Brandling! (I think i'm a miserable old fart way before my time!).

·
Registered
561 Posts
Lets have some fun and put all the nicerats together... Then we all have 1 in a few weeks. Or we need the ratcatcher soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On the way home from Somerset today, saw a red Juke near Celtic Manor.
That made 2 at the weekend,saw another red in Yeovil.Not seen any where we
live in mid-Wales.
Longing to flash or wave.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i see you've only done 1 post so welcome to the forum and what model and colour have you got?

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have a red 1.6 dig-t with the sports and premium pack.It was a compromise as the wait was too long for the 4 x 4 that we really wanted.Picked Jessie up in December after only 2 month wait,and we love her.

·
Registered
104 Posts
You were lucky with the wait for us it was 11 weeks. If you like you can put your details in your signature box on your profile page and its there forever or until you change it,as all us jukies like to know what everyone else has got!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts