Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of being one of 3 regularly-spotted Jukes in Newcastle/Northumberland, I've definitely noticed a surge in ownership since the 11 plate started.

I saw 3 on Gosforth High Street on Tuesday night, one of whom was very excited to see me coming the other way and was waving frantically!

I'm no longeralone in the car park at work, as another Juke (11-reg force red, 1.6 with mudguards) made its first appearance on monday. I deliberately parked next to it this morning!

There's even another Juke in the area I live in (Jesmond) although whoever was driving it was driving so fast that I couldn't see whether it was a dCi or a DIG-T. I guess it must've been a DIG-T because they were obviously going so fast that all their paint came off ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really should! Are there any official ones or do I have to try and be creative?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I saw a shiny white Juke in Heaton, Newcastle, the weekend before last. It was the first Juke I'd seen in the flesh and it made me want to buy a Juke even more! Got the order in now :) Looking forward to seeing some fellow Juke drivers in the coming weeks so I can share the excitement by waving madly! Look out for me in the Leeds area :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mrs P said:
I saw a shiny white Juke in Heaton, Newcastle, the weekend before last. It was the first Juke I'd seen in the flesh and it made me want to buy a Juke even more! Got the order in now :) Looking forward to seeing some fellow Juke drivers in the coming weeks so I can share the excitement by waving madly! Look out for me in the Leeds area :)

And I hope you ordered a white one Mrs P

And a very warm welcome to the forum xEdited by: Jukeofhazard

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
Mrs P said:

And I hope you ordered a white one Mrs P

And a very warm welcome to the forum x
Sorry Juke of Hazard, I'm afraid I succumbed to the beauty of the Force Red Juke. I hope your welcome is not going to be retracted now I have gone to the other side!

·
Registered
16 Posts
graham1007 said:
I'll keep an eye out for you when I get mine!!
Ooh, how exciting. Yes do. When is your's arriving? I'm picking up mine on Wednesday and I can't wait! Last part of the numberplate is EMF (Unbelievable I know
) so give me a wave if you every see me on the roads!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone,</font>
</font>Caplyn_bass you have probably seen me on Gosforth high street! I work at the regent centre but come from over the bridge so i'll be in the opposite direction!</font>
</font>I drive a white Juke, i I'll have to keep an eye out for you on a morning! i've seen plenty around and one or two on the high street, my mate at work has a red one so often on a Wednesday/Thursday night you might see us driving in a row back home!!</font>
</font>Juke57 are you from shields? I am and i've seen a few about, if so where abouts?</font>
</font>Chris
</font>
</font>
</font>

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
heartagram20 said:
Caplyn_bass you have probably seen me on Gosforth high street! I work at the regent centre but come from over the bridge so i'll be in the opposite direction!

I drive a white Juke, i I'll have to keep an eye out for you on a morning! i've seen plenty around and one or two on the high street, my mate at work has a red one so often on a Wednesday/Thursday night you might see us driving in a row back home!!
Alright Chris! I'll be travelling in the same direction as you...i work in Northumberland but I live in Jesmond so if you see me, it'll be between the traffic lights on the Great North Road (before Blue House Roundabout) and Regent Centre (i join the A1 north at Gosforth Park). I'll definitely keep an eye out! I'm usually wearing a cap, but that's just to hide my baldness because i'm a bit young to be a bald guy with a cool car!

·
Registered
220 Posts
caplyn_bass said:
heartagram20 said:
Caplyn_bass you have probably seen me on Gosforth high street! I work at the regent centre but come from over the bridge so i'll be in the opposite direction!

I drive a white Juke, i I'll have to keep an eye out for you on a morning! i've seen plenty around and one or two on the high street, my mate at work has a red one so often on a Wednesday/Thursday night you might see us driving in a row back home!!
Alright Chris! I'll be travelling in the same direction as you...i work in Northumberland but I live in Jesmond so if you see me, it'll be between the traffic lights on the Great North Road (before Blue House Roundabout) and Regent Centre (i join the A1 north at Gosforth Park). I'll definitely keep an eye out! I'm usually wearing a cap, but that's just to hide my baldness because i'm a bit young to be a bald guy with a cool car!
Live and work in the Area. I will keep an eye out for both of you...However I am waiting for my Juke...Driving a Black A3 at the moment 08 plate so I will flash lights if I see either of you.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Spotted Black Tenka going over the Swing Bridge at 17:07 tonight...I flashed but I was in my A3 so got a weired look back from the driver.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I spotted two Jukes in ASDA car park in Gosforth on Saturday afternoon. One was a DIG-T and I'm not sure about the other one. It didn't have a badge on the back, apart from the usual JUKE one so I'm guessing it was a 1.6.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts