Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone Got my Juke 1.6DIG-T Tekna on the 2nd (black on black)and absolutely over the moom with it.My Name is Terry Poulter and if any of you guys are into golf (the Game that is ) I'm Ian Poulters Dad .I will have loads of questions no doubt when I'm used to the Juke so lets hope they are all praises .Terry

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Welcome to the forum,Poults.
I don' t know anything about Golf but I take it he's well known.
You must be really proud of him. Let's hope he's equally as proud of his dad for choosing such a great car.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
welcome,terry,good choice of model,drives almost as good as ian,is ian the one who has the original,dress style,

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glencairn said:
welcome,terry,good choice of model,drives almost as good as ian,is ian the one who has the original,dress style,
Yeah he's the one who used to wear the loud clothing ,he's toned it down a bit now though

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's only Ian Poulter's dad.
No seriously, it is! That's almost a celebrity giving his approval to our love of Jukes!

Dear friends who can't quite get over the Juke's lines and aesthetics,

Ian Poulter's dad approves of Jukes. If his dad approves of Jukes, then
so does Ian. And that's official....well, kind of, in an unofficial
clasping at straws kind of way.

Oh, and welcome Terry.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL Maple As it goes your right Ian does approve of the Juke ,he thinks a cool Motor,He also likes my nUmber plateP60LTS</font>Terry
Edited by: POULTS

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Happy days ,managed to down load some pictures on faces of members,</font>Was going to put the Juke on but forgot to send the photo's to work
Had a bash in the GTR that Ian had wow did that beast fly
</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts