Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across this site and thought I'd give it a go. Collected my red Juke Acenta Sportspack 2 weeks ago. I'm absolutely delighted withthis car. I moved up from a Suzuki Swift 1.5GLX, so to me this Juke feels likepure luxury. I've stretched my budget butit's been worth it. I got a decent deal and free metallic, so not complaining. I accepted the in-stock silver centre console rather than wait for the red, but asan elderlyneighbour said to me "well it's the young 'uns that go for that sort of thing"(I'm late 40's). When I park it up I can't help looking back at it at least three times ha ha. People I know say they love it and those that don't are just jealous.......

·
Registered
998 Posts
Went for the RED huh, shows great taste, and by the way welcome to the RED club . T

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum can see you have the Juke grin, only issue now is we may become confused with the other juke-of-earl that we have on the forum

Its a great car supported by a great forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've ever known a car attract so many different opinions. It's definitely a love or hate thing. A male work colleageasked mewhy I'd bought a 'tarts car'.......charming fellow. I'm not sure that the Visia will sell very well as those small wheels look odd and the range toppers may also stickas a bit pricey for what you get. So far I would say from the others I've seen in the area, it lookslike the red is most popular, with white second and then silver.I'm very sad, I polished mine on day twowith Techwax (brilliant cream polymer I bought years ago and is still going) don't know if you can still buy it but it's a mirror shine, no residue and has a pad applicator. It rained on me on third day and left mucky spots all over, I was most unhappy. No seagull bum spray yet (I'm at the coast) but it'll come as sure as the sun rises. I'm buying an air rifle.......

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Juke of Earl said:
Oh dear, I'm new to this sort of thing. I will need to change my name, I should have realised someone else would choose Juke of Earl.........
if you want to change you name you will need to pm Dan forum admin only he can do that
its an easy mistake we now have 3 names sakes with different gaps which is why it gets thru
not a problem easy to solve actually need to make that 4 with ladyjuke as well

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hi an d welcome,apart from buying the wrong colour,at 40 you are considered a mere child on here,i am considered a young un at 66,dont know about you but i go with that..

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah - a welcome from me too but I am afraid I have to agree with RemyTHe colour is just WRONG........ oopsHave fun - happy driving and long may your JUKE drive down the highways!!!Fee x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts