Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Duke Owners, I ordered my black Duke premier on the 19th June and took delivery on the 24th June, so far I have had it 6 weeks and its brilliant. As I am coming up to retirement age my grandchildren think that I am cool and funky whilst all my friends want me certifying!So far so good!Kind regards,Crash

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well done Crash, just keep the keys under your pillow away from the grandchildren.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to the forum Crash, Nice to see another Oldie on here. All the best.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
crash said:
Hi Duke Owners,  I ordered my black Duke premier on the 19th June and took delivery on the 24th June, so far I have had it 6 weeks and its brilliant. As I am coming up to retirement age my grandchildren think that I am cool and funky whilst all my friends want me certifying!So far so good!Kind regards,Crash
hi, crash,welcome to the o.a.p.club,granddad of 5,and suppossed to be retired.just done 730 mile round trip to aberdeen,you will enjoy it on here.were abouts in gods own county are you from

·
Registered
912 Posts
The Juke was made for us old farts, so we can enjoy our retirement. 67 going on 21

Welcome to the mad house Crash

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Goeff, sorry to upset you old farts, amazingly Nissan aimed the Juke at the younger market, that is where it wanted it to go , but as is clearly evident they are the one group NOT buying it. I think Nissan needs to employ better market researchers myself
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
912 Posts
I know it was probably aimed at the younger set deks, but what I should have said was.

It appeals to us old farts
Well it does for me

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi No the nickname is my name from being in the Navy thank goodnessHappy motoring. Kind regards, Crash

1 - 16 of 16 Posts