Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Newbies - another one

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ... 
#1 ·
Hi everybody !!!

I'm new here and I would like say hello ...

currently I have a Smart 42 but in few months I'll change to NISSAN JUKE tekna 1.6 DiG-T in black with red interior ...

ProceSS

See less See more
#8 ·
ProceSS said:
O really?
I think is all the DiG-T make in Japan ...
Definitely only the 4x4 that is being shipped over from Japan. The Japanese make all of the Juke models, but for their own market. The Sunderland factory makes all of the Jukes for UK & Europe apart from the 4x4 model. I know there have already been a couple of DIG-Ts landed from Sunderland and apparently, they have a massive stockpile of them in their carpark waiting for the alarm issue to be sorted

#9 ·
chris78 said:
ProceSS said:
O really?
I think is all the DiG-T make in Japan ...
Definitely only the 4x4 that is being shipped over from Japan. The Japanese make all of the Juke models, but for their own market. The Sunderland factory makes all of the Jukes for UK & Europe apart from the 4x4 model. I know there have already been a couple of DIG-Ts landed from Sunderland and apparently, they have a massive stockpile of them in their carpark waiting for the alarm issue to be sorted
Those who have ordered DiG-t have been pretty much kept in the dark as to what is happening. NCS have yet to give me a response ot the reason for the delay on my order. I would be mightly upset if my order was delivered after others who have ordered after mine.
I ordered 20th June and have no confirmed date of delivery yet from NCS.
Should have had my car 3 weeks ago but will be getting at some point in December - bit vague!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.