Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

New Juke owner as of the weekend, now the proud owner of a 1.6 Acenta Sport in Silver.

Picking it up next week hopfully once the cherrished transfer has gone though with the DVLA.
first few mods planned alread, change the indicator bulbs for sme nice silver ones & a HID conversion

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have a new demo coming at the end of Dec and this one was shipped in from Ireland a couple of weeks back from another dealer as they wern't shifting them so they were happy to sell that one, otherwise it would have been March before we would have got our hands on one

Glad we went in when we did as a couple came in while we were signing the paperwork looking to buy it too

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm surprised that they can't shift them in Ireland as they have been so popular elsewhere.
Also, can you change the indicator bulbs to white? I thought legaly they had to be orange bulbs if you had clear covers.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
bit of a finacial crisis in Ireland at present might be causing sales issues,as for indicators yes you are right legally they have to flash orange but then you will have 3 years before MOT picks that up and i would be amased if the police would bother for that the HID however is another issue as has been reported widely and on here about poor conversion kits not working as they should in terms of beam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Technical yes they need to be orange but unless your being pulled for something else I doubt very much they'll bother about it

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
anotherbadname said:
i thought the whole point of indicators are so that people can tell where you are going. if like me you are on the road all the time you realise the bigest problem is peple not signaling. Hi and welcome.
here here, but we do live in a society now where no other driver gives a stuff about anyone else and its always the other persons fault and them thats in the wrong

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mr JD said:
Technical yes they need to be orange but unless your being pulled for something else I doubt very much they'll bother about it
I must have driven past some right Jobs worths in my time then, I have been pulled for not having the standard licence plate font on my car - that was in blackpool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts