Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals
Just thought i would say a quick hello!
Me and the boss have just placed an order for our new juke and are all excited!

Damo
forgot to say its an Acenta sport in machine brown! 1.6
Edited by: Damo

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi Damo and the boss!
We have a 1.6 Acenta sport too - they are really great, you will love it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you...
I must say, i wasnt expecting much... i thought it was going to be tiny! but compared to what my good lady is trading in the juke is huge!
I was very very impressed with it... might give it a year or two and then sell my car and get a turbo juke for me!
or maybe just another 1.6

·
Registered
231 Posts
I know what you mean, when we went to the pre launch we had only seen nissan promo pictures of the juke with nothing to scale it against, when we saw it we loved it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bo & Luke Juke said:
I know what you mean, when we went to the pre launch we had only seen nissan promo pictures of the juke with nothing to scale it against, when we saw it we loved it!
yeah the boss loved it to.... only went there for test drive ?? or at least thats what she told me.... 30 mins later we bought one!
And she's the sensible one with money etc.. lol
I assume we would have bought one at pre-launch had our local dealer got back to us... no biggy tho

Now we just have to endure the wait! but at least its only mid december ( bought a so called stock vehicle )

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The boss has very good taste - I love the machine brown but the only downside is they dont do a console and interior to match the exterior

i think its a beautiful colour - good on you

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Not been many machine brown orders - did you intend to go for that or was it just the cancelled order that swung it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
feefeeglasgow said:
The boss has very good taste - I love the machine brown but the only downside is they dont do a console and interior to match the exterior

i think its a beautiful colour - good on you

Fee x
i'll pass the message on...
And i was already thinking of having the centre console sprayed machine b... will wait and see first

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chris78 said:
Welcome to the forum. Not been many machine brown orders - did you intend to go for that or was it just the cancelled order that swung it?
Well the long haired colonel really wanted that nice red. but that was a huge wait. and they had a machine brown at another branch, but brown was my first choice... not that i get a choice of courserofl

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We got it we got it!
And how cool is it!!!!
I have been a fiat fan for some time now... but i give it a year and i'll have me a juke to... its geat

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well done
We love it, so fun to drive
cant wait for the first service - then it will feel more run in

you will have to pst a pic of it, as brochures dont show the trrue colour

P.S Welcome, newbie myself

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah i will post a pic asap... probably tomorrow tho (weather permitting)
We took a bit of a wing on the colour, my wife wanted the red, but we opted for the brown on the premise that we would only have to wait weeks rather than months. but i gotta say we love it

·
Registered
27 Posts
only as you were too exited to wait

was worth the wait, never did like nissan untill I seen the navara (boss has one at work), then the juke came out, we change from our other car about 6 months earlier than normal, but glad we did.

have you got the sport switch

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And for the sport switch thingy, yeah mixed in with the climate controls

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you Deks36
It's a difficult colour to photo that one... but honestly seen with your eyes.. its awsome, well at least me and my wife think so.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts