Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered car 2nd feb was told delivery 14th march ,informed today end of march ,oh well you know what they say good things come to those who wait

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
hi and welcome redjuke.....

All the best - dont hold your breath with your delivery date - it could change --- again!!!

Hope it doesnt get delayed
Fee x

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Redjuke! I joined here yesterday after collecting my Juke. I hope yours is delivered sooner rather than later. I'm loving mine so far. Hope you enjoy this forum

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dealer just drove away my merc slk trade -in (very sad) and informed me delivery now april 6th wont hold my breath.guess I will have to carry on looking at pictures of the juke

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome redjuke, not too long to wait considering some on here, it will go so quick, my three months did xx

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome new2juke iv'e had the pain and the glory will soon be mine i pick my black acenta dci on saturday morning and my mrs thinks i should wait another week as not to miss a shift, well i shall wait no longer, three months is long enough for any man to wait for his baby.so new2juke enjoy the ride on the forum and it will be over quicker than you can
</font>

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Welcome redjuke
I take it your Juke will be red but what spec/engine have you gone for?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Why thank you.... Looking forward to a different type car... Currently have an Audi A3 TDI..Bored Bored Bored.....So l like the look of the Juke ...Been into Nissan and had a play with one...Nice...Value for money , the plastics in cab probably are not as good as Audi but a change as they say is as good as a rest...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts