Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Just wanting to introduce myself. Ordered my Juke this morning. Black Juke Tekna 1.5 DCi.

Excitement has started......

I'm from Dudley, West Midlands and hardly seen ANY Jukes around this way at all. Anyone local to me on here?

Ray

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello Ray and welcome, just out of interest what expected delivery date were you given ?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Ray

welcome and congratulations on your choice of new car.

have been to parents in Worcester - that's the closet i've been to Dudley

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome jones3870, very good choice of car, the colour and also your parents choice in your name RAY that is not all them blinkin numbers, i will be getting my black acenta sport next week mon/tues depending when i get home,i am contracting in walsall nxt job from 22nd ish hopefully in me new baby, once again enjoy the ride on the forum it's different
</font>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to those who congratulated me on colour choice but I have changed my order, I'm now having a White Juke Tekna 1.5 DCi (my original colour choice)as they have managed to source one in stock. White is definitely THE colour.. haha

Delivery expected 2nd week in March.....

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
jones3870 said:
Sorry to those who congratulated me on colour choice but I have changed my order, I'm now having a White Juke Tekna 1.5 DCi (my original colour choice) as they have managed to source one in stock. White is definitely THE colour.. haha

Delivery expected 2nd week in March.....

Yeepeeeee my powers work

Snap I have a White Tekna but the petrol version
Edited by: Lady juke

1 - 20 of 31 Posts