Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick one to say hi, picked up my Juke on my birthday last week...
His name is Hiro, and he's a black/blue DIG-T 4WD CVT, and he is very very cool, am loving driving him!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol -- proper colour is Sapphire Black, didn't know at first it actually has blue specs in it when the light catches it! Very cool...
WOW, you're doing the long haul wait, I have to admit we had given up, and decided we would just wait until later in the year, but then 2 weeks ago I had a call to say they had two cancelled orders, one in white and one in black, would I be interested?! Can you imagine! And the car was the exact one I wanted....guess it was meant to be!

Will upload some pictures now...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
if snap fish has an img code just copy and paste it in the text box pic will appear falling that if you search posting pics 12"**** did a detailed instruction on how to post pics

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks 12 inch! 

Found it this morning, and it was fab! Have posted up one pick of Hiro so far - have just washed him too, how's that for a proud owner! Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.