Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi all, joined earlier today using my Ipad couldn't enter any text in the message box hence no message.
Ordered my Juke 2 weeks ago was given 2nd March for delivery plus a couple of days for the dealer to do whatever they need to do, counting down the days carn't wait. As for the long lead time for some models the 4 wheel drive cars are manufactured in Japan so you need to add 6 weeks to any delivery time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tip switched off WYSIWTG and it works fine now, forums do work!!!
I'm a bit concerned with the low MPG on all models, I didn,t purchase the car for high mpg else I would of went for the diesel, hope the mpg improves once the engine wears in a little.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi this ismy first time with you guys. Have got 4 weeks still to wait for my juke and the waiting is agony.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm the latest newbie. I've just joined as I have placed an order for Nissan Juke Acenta in white and can't wait to take delivery of it. It's a present from my husband for my 70th birthday in April.
Regards
Marg

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
billybob and maggied welcome to the forum as said elsewhere you dont have to mad to join but seels to help, lots of friendly banter and advice here browse around and ask away, someone is bound to know the answer
best wishes deks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts