Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just thought i would introduce myself to you new juke dci acenta premium with chrome pack in i think the best colour force red had it a week now and it seems great very comfortable, the dash is a bit hard and i am a bit worried about the centre console getting scratched easily and miss the arm rest , but after reading some of your posts im now worried about MPG any more info about this would be great thanks.Elton.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi Elton welcome to the forum not scratched mine yet hope not too. armrests are available soon
best place to order will be from forum when stcok comes in
as for fuel consumption please add your thoughts as time goes on as the more feedback we can get the better
regards

·
Registered
60 Posts
dont u guy think its a little strange how the juke has worse mpg than the qashqai 1.5 even tho they have the same renault k9k engine

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome Elton, congrats on the new baby (be it human or Juke!)

It must be a lot worrying for new dci owners filled with joy and enthusiasm joining the forum at the current time and reading all the posts about poor mpg!

I'm sure if there are real problems, it will get sorted.

Autoexpress seem to be one of the few reviewers these days that record actual mpg on test, and most of their tests for all types of vehicles show that they fail to come close to their official figures. However I doubt the dci should really average less than 40 mpg for most users, or there must be a specific problem.

My wife only got about 38 from her B180 CDI Merc until we had it remapped, now it does 44 mpg. I know you shouldn't have to do this, but it's always an option to try for those who are not satisfied.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nmuckworker, i had the qashqia 1.5 dci acenta and traded it in for the juke now your giving me a lot of doubts if I have done the right thing as the qashqia had a good mpg.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it has been reported by a number of members that had better economy from their dci QQ than they are getting from their supposedly improved Juke DCI. Elton what mileage have you done and fuel used .
Also before anyone says those of us complaining are over the 1k mark and infact the problem is getting worse not better.

·
Registered
60 Posts
oh sorry but just from experience and trust me seen more jukes than abotu every 1 on the planet lol but its not a major difference like1-2 mpg but still its much smaller and lighter car i dont think any one knows quiet why but gen is u get about 36-40 qq and 34-37 juke strange

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
mine urban is averaging 28-32 which is less than my xtrail 2.5 petrol was doing

sorry elton dont mean to spam your thread.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok thanks guys i will let you know how i get on the juke has only done 200 miles so early days yetthankselton

·
Registered
60 Posts
kk deks you had it back at the dealers at all because that is way down on where it should be as you probs know any case dpf filter not saying anything else to piss nissan off just ask about it see if they might check it its the 1 of the few thing that would cause progressively worse mpg

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I had wondered if it was anything to do with the DPF. no engine light has come on but the MPG really has dropped dramatically....
nmukworker - you seen anything similar to this - any reports of diesels with low MPG

I dont understand it as my Qashqai had the same engine (pre DPF) and i was easily getting 45 - 47MPG in town driving... thats why I never gave the JUKE diesel a second thought

Fee x

·
Registered
60 Posts
dpf is a filter system and it can get a bit clogged for want of a better word it cause pressure to back log in the engine if it isn't working as it should so less air can get through the chambers the rest is pretty well you can see as for seen it you bet not on the juke but other cars and they wouldnt ship a juke with 28 mpg so there is somthing that has changed since it left the plant its a 10 min job to chaeck it so cant see why they wud'nt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everybody, sorry for my english and some european calculation (me and my Juke Acenta White DCI are in Austria ) so just want to give some info about my consumption: its about 6 liters per kilometer, don't have time to recalculate in mpg, sorry :), but I've done already 1200 kilometers in two weeks and i think its ok, its probably was 5,9 in the firs week and now its never less than 6 and this in the mix mode(city/highway). On weekend going to Alps and will check it there, hopefully my info will be helpful for everybody.Greetings :)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
anotherbadname said:
I wonder if you are doing a brim to brim check? My juke on the computer is stating 42mpg were as brim to brim it is actually doing between 46-48 mpg.Tom.
as stated this is a calculated mpg not computer i work it out everytime i fill it up
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
105 Posts
Atlant said:
Hi everybody, sorry for my english and some european calculation (me and my Juke Acenta White DCI are in Austria ) so just want to give some info about my consumption: its about 6 liters per kilometer, don't have time to recalculate in mpg, sorry :), but I've done already 1200 kilometers in two weeks and i think its ok, its probably was 5,9 in the firs week and now its never less than 6 and this in the mix mode(city/highway). On weekend going to Alps and will check it there, hopefully my info will be helpful for everybody.
Greetings :)
About 43.5 mpg by my quick calc. Seems about right for the 1.5

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I just introduced myself today, with my white Dci Tekna Sport, it`s great, and I agree with you very comfortable
. I just got mine 3 weeks ago, but quite happy...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts