Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new Juke a week ago... a week earlier than I expected delivery

It's a graphite Tekna with black leather and a silver central console. Love it to bits already though it's met a mixed reception with people. Seems to be a bit of a marmite car but I already have a Nissan Figaro that is also a 'love it or hate it' kind of car so I think the two suit each other sat side by side on the drive

All I need to do now is get around to reading the manual. I already had a major panic at the garage the other day when I couldn't find the button to open the fuel tank ... oh and an interesting moment when I thought I'd turned off the A/C but had actually put the car into sports mode and then accidentally took off like a scalded cat at the next junction.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Macavity! Should be getting my ****** on Monday/Tues - make sure you wave if you see me! (I'll be the one with the stupid grin)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Hedkandi, I haven't seen a single Juke yet around Sutton (though there MUST be more than just my Daisy) so I'll definitely look out for you and wave like a mad thing when I see you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yay!!!! I've only seen the ones the boys at Westway Nissan are driving to and from work on the Chester Road, lucky buggers

Daisy and Bo will soon sort that out!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ooohhh!!! John!! You're the man with the leather armrests on ebay!!!

(Is it a bit obvious I've been drooling over potential accessories all week?
)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thats me Macavity if your after the armrest or any other bits Juke or Figaro contact me direct as i sell to forum members cheaper than i do on ebay .

Cheers
JOhn

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congratulations MAC. Best read the manual quick though, as when you go to use the cruise control, you wonder why the stereo has schizophrenia :)

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Mac

No need to read the manual just look on this forum or YouTube, plenty of clips that explain all the toys/buttons.

Lj

1 - 13 of 13 Posts