Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Well decide to come surfing ahead of the anticipated arrival of the JUKE next week.

After much research (well a couple of brochures handed to me by a "poorly serviced dealership sales person"), a 30 minute test driveand some online surfing - I placed an order today for the Juke 1.6Dig-T, Gun Metal Silver.

Added a couple of extra's like Armrest, Front Parking Sensors etc. Delivery - next week.

Will keep you all posted. Can't wait.

Was it just me or did anyone else find the support/followup from thei local Dealerships as being desperately underwhelming. I mean come on - they were obviously not that interested in selling a car. I mean I made it very clear I wanted to sign before the end of the week for something - its like taking candy from a kid, yet ....... today ordered one NOT FROM A DEALER.

Glad to have found this Forum .... I am converting from a SMART car to the Juke. But that's another LONG story! Never owned anything other than a Mercedes Benz/Daimler Chrysler vehicle until this week!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*lol* - thanks - cant wait for the Vehicle to arrive - expecting to hear about delivery date tomorrow! I amhoping to be driving it before the weekend already .... but next week will do ;-)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THE JUKE ARRIVED THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray.

About to take it out for a drive...... feedback soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Interesting because my delivery dealer was ALSO Westway in Manchesterand I have not been happy with their service post delivery either! My original dealer was a more local dealer and they were even worse. Seems like a trend in Nissan Dealerships!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
We got our White one from west way Manchester and the sales dept was excellent even with problems we had with the service dept, they made up for it.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
@darrylhuk, it has to be said that there are many poor Nissan dealers about it seems once they have your money thats it no longer of interest, that said there are good ones aswell I fell out with my local dealer and now travel a little further but the service is excellent, I can't speak for your personal experience as I am a long way from you, I would say this that in my opinion multi franchise large group dealers are the worst although you can get a better price you suffer with after sales issues find a nice independant garage to take it to for warranty and service work

1 - 15 of 15 Posts