Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 60plate exdemo 1.6 Visia in Arctic White
Picking up next week

Whats the deal with accessories? Any must haves?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum and in typical forum style best accessory for the Visia is up spec to acenta premium.............................................................
sorry couldn't resist

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
deks36 said:
hi welcome  to the forum and in typical forum style best accessory for the Visia is up spec to acenta premium.............................................................
  sorry couldn't resist

Deks your slipping, thought you would have said...... paint

Ola and welcome

Another White joins the gang, don't forget to vote in the poll

Lj

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi and Welcome IKDUNCAN

Hope you enjoy your new car!!!

Ignore DEKS ----- He only gets let out occasionally!!!

I would suggest the bumper protector for rear bumper - prevents damage to bumper when removing bags etc. Also I would strongly suggest getting a spare wheel!!!!

Dont know if you are into bling but 2005Holdcroft on the site is the main man for doing deals on accessoried - Johns his name !!! - Storngly recommended for customer service

All the best

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Lady juke said:
deks36 said:
hi welcome to the forum and in typical forum style best accessory for the Visia is up spec to acenta premium.............................................................
sorry couldn't resist

Deks your slipping, thought you would have said...... paint

Ola and welcome

Another White joins the gang, don't forget to vote in the poll

Lj
figured the Visia trim was enough for a start didnt want to completely alienate the poor man on his first post
mind you now you mention doesnt have much going for it does it Visia trim and white
phew dont think I would bother

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi and welcome - ordered my Acenta Premium today too - have to wait a bit longer than you though :-(

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Cat17 said:
Hi and welcome - ordered my Acenta Premium today too - have to wait a bit longer than you though :-(
thats because you ordered one with some equipment in takes longer to build, oh and dont forget you chose one with colour so that has to be painted more waiting time unlike the unpainted white ones out there

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers all (i think)

to console myself for not bothering getting the acenta premium (juke is wifes car, and is our "cheap" car to complement my freelander 2)

i can however confirm that the deal i got was "smoking hot"..

£10745 with Juke Mats thrown in..........

be impressed if anyone has gotten cheaper.

·
Registered
123 Posts
deks36 said:
Cat17 said:
thats because you ordered one with some equipment in takes longer to build, oh and dont forget you chose one with colour so that has to be painted more waiting time unlike the unpainted white ones out there
That'll be it deks

·
Registered
247 Posts
white's great... almost perfect even.

In fact, there's pretty much only one thing you can do to improve it...

and that's to paint it red!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Wraithen said:
white's great... almost perfect even.

In fact, there's pretty much only one thing you can do to improve it...

and that's to paint it red!
Nice one ! cannot be doing with the undercoat look.
Luv Your Sig ! Did you get early warning of the colour

1 - 19 of 19 Posts