Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,This is my first post.
Just bought a brand new Juke Acenta premium in white for my wife.Picking it up Tuesday. Need to get a rear dog guard for it before then.Hope to share your experiences which I am sure will be all good !!!
Edited by: trevor3839

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum congrats on purchase, as for dog guard acouple have them one said it was a pain to fit and someelse said they got one from halfrauds for less which was easier to fit and worked well if its a genuine Nissan one you wan speak to [email protected] he has a page on here does agood deal for members and sends items out on next day delivery if in stock of course

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Deks, you beat me to it

Although you said it better, I was not going to be as subtle
Edited by: Kats

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya Trevor - What engine and colour have you gone for??Welcome to this mad place --- join in and have lots of hours of entertainment!!!Fee x

·
Registered
998 Posts
trevor3839 said:
Hi,This is my first post.
Just bought a brand new Juke Acenta premium in white for my wife as a surprise.Picking it up Tuesday. Need to get a rear dog guard for it before then.Hope to share your experiences which I am sure will be all good !!!
Hi Fee, Put that bottle down and re-read his post, It's WHITE. T or as some else called me TC. T</font>

·
Registered
998 Posts
The poll for RED versus WHITE is closed , TOO late. T

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HiThanks for the warm welcome..Really excited myself about it, it's hard keeping a secret, gonna pop out in her old car & come back with new one…SURPRISE !!! looking forward to all the gadgets not that she will use them, although the parking camera will please her. The car will only do about 3000 miles a year.I also had the whole thing Guardx treated inside & out which they charged me £300 for ( supposed to be half price) with 3 years free servicing included looking forward hopefully to worry free motoring
regards
Trevor

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Trevor , The 3 years free servicing if purchased is £ 250. T

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Insurance sorted out today, £100 year cheaper than the freelander it's replacing which is nice.Picking up tomorrow…waiting 4 days is long enough, don't know how some of you guys/gals have coped waiting months...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome Trevor! What a lovely suprise for your wife! You will both be more than pleased with your new purchase! So do you know that your wife likes the Juke?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
She loves it… I have always enjoyed cars but at the moment there are very few cars that are different..they all look the same…definitely not the juke though, didn't want to spend all that money on a car that just gets lost in the car park… Still not seen many on the road yet...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts