Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm a newbie on here! Unfortunately, I haven't got a Juke... yet!! I need help!!
I've been in my local dealership (Westway) and got a deal for a Nissan Juke 1.6 Acenta Premium pack. I asked whether the list price was the best price... The salesman just looked at me blankly! Is the list price the best price???

Also, YES, I'm wanting to get the Force Red but can't decide on the interior (Red or Grey). What's everyone's opinion on this?

As ofSunday (20th Feb) the delivery date would be the 4th April, does this sound about right?

Just one more thing (Promise!), I was going to orderthe cartoday but a friend at work suggested I wait till March as garages usually do promotions in March/ September such as 0% finance etc to get people buying the new registration cars. Do you think If I wait a week I would get a better deal?

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola natken85

Welcome to the forum.

List price is not the best price, colour is a personal choice, try and look at both interiors before you decide.
Delivery dates are dependent on spec and if your dealer preordered any.
Because the juke is special and in demand, don't think they will offer 0%

Lj

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lj!

I think I just need to bite the bullet & take the plunge! So far i've been on google images looking at all the various colours etc for hours.
I just want to get the right colour at the right price. They saw more coming when I bought my volkswagen golf so i'm just a little cautious this time round!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
That's the beauty of this forum, look through the many topics and countless post, and there is advice a plenty.

The only thing I would add is..........

White White White White White White White White White

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi
When I ordered my Juke I saw the red and grey interior and for me red was best.
Demand is outstripping supply at the moment so I agree with Lady Juke Nissan unlikely to feel the need to do promotional deals at the moment.
I bet your sales chappie is on commission so he can play dumb about the best price question but he may change his tune if you are able to shop around other Nissan dealers and play one off against the other. Be brave and haggle.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Welcome Natken85, you should at least call all the local dealers in your area and give them all a chance to quote. Some might even have cancelled orders (probably not in Force Red though - for obvious reasons) but you might pick up a cheap White one............(He he)
I have Red on Red and it looks great, it is a personal choice though. Go with your heart - even if it is White.
If you like it thats ALL that matters. Thats why there is so much banter on this forum.
Good Luck
12inch

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi I'm new here aswell. i havnt actually got mine yet either but it is on its way. i went for force red aswell and i chose the red interior. delivery date is about right, i ordered mine last week and was told i would get it around end of march. i dont think you would get a better deal on the finance for this car to be honast because from what i have heard the factories cannot build these cars fast enough to sell so it might be hard.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
HelloAs for getting a better price, you have got to haggle just don't end end up wearing one shoe and nailed to a cross

1 - 8 of 8 Posts