Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got round to taking a couple of pictures of the new wheels there a different offset than standard to save me putting spacers on lol but the new stance does really change the look of the car. oh they are 19" vertini-riviera's
i"ve also fitted led lights on rear and the front and painted the brake calipers but i"ve not got pictures of them yet i"ll put then on once i wash it again this weekend

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What is the ride like now?

·
Registered
912 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
My local halfords was doing 3 for the price of 2 on all cleaning products the other day so I stocked up on a load of Autoglym stuff. I got the shampoo the wax and the wheel cleaner stuff.

Nice!

They do look like nice rims. But I really like the stock ones. Does it make any difference to the way the car handles or rides having the larger diameter wheels?

Ouch!

Edited by: Ouch!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ouch! said:
My local halfords was doing 3 for the price of 2 on all cleaning products the other day so I stocked up on a load of Autoglym stuff. I got the shampoo the wax and the wheel cleaner stuff.

Nice!

They do look like nice rims. But I really like the stock ones. Does it make any difference to the way the car handles or rides having the larger diameter wheels?

Ouch!
im not sure if they make a massive difference on the juke but when i changed mine on my l200 it made a massive difference, i went from 18" to 22" though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts